main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Grade the Episodes 2.01-2.02: "The Siege of Lothal" (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Jun 20, 2015.

?

Grade the Episodes 2.01--2.02: "The Siege of Lothal"

Poll closed Jul 4, 2015.
  1. 10

52.2%
  2. 9

28.3%
  3. 8

8.0%
  4. 7

7.1%
  5. 6

0.9%
  6. 5

0.9%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

2.7%
  1. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Rebels Season 2! Have you watched "The Siege of Lothal" yet? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Did you not give a **** at all? Let us know!
    Click your grade and if you want, be a critic and let us know why!
    Note: This poll will close two weeks from now.
    :)

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    10/10. It was an amazing episode.

cubman987 likes this.
  3. AllAboutThatMace

AllAboutThatMace Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 2, 2014
    Best episode the show's ever had imo, and up there with the best Clone Wars episodes as well

rumblewagon and V-2 like this.
  4. Docgeo

Docgeo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    10/10 a really well thought out and executed episode. I am really looking forward to how Ashoka works through this revelation! I hope and pray she continues to be an asset on the show.

5. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    This was an absolutely awesome episode. This was better than any of the season 1 episodes and blows virtually everything in TCW away minus season 5 and 6 in my opinion.

6. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    My only complaint is that I think they were to careful with Ahsoka in this episode. Sure they can't have her taking over the show but I definitely think they underutilized her in this episode. Let her have some lines and be an authority figure like a person in her position would be.

7. HighlanderC

HighlanderC Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    They can't throw everything in one episode. Ahsoka will do her thing. My only wish is that Vader dispatches Kana and Ezra and spares Ashoka, telling her... Leave... do not come back. For old times' sake. Exposing Anakin for the first time before Luke. It would make sense that he cares. He always cared. For the rest... Taking care of business.

revan772 and ObsGryphon like this.
  8. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    i'll give it 9/10. best episode i've seen . Vader , of course.

9. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    Right up there with the best of the movies, for that matter. Wish it had been 2 hours and up on the big screen.

DNateos likes this.
  10. Darth Blade

Darth Blade Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 29, 2014
    10/10. Absolutely perfect job of giving us what we wanted while still leaving us wanting more and setting up the bigger picture of this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rumblewagon likes this.
  11. Chris_Fives

Chris_Fives Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2015
    Definitely 10!

Everything was there, humor, tension, fear, emotions, action...

Can't wait for regular episodes!

12. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    Zero. was so terrible could not watch it. The fact that I live in a country where THE POODOO HAVEN'T AIRED IT YET is in no way related.

13. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012

Just brilliant.

rumblewagon likes this.
  14. Rax

Rax Jedi Master star 3

May 1, 2015
    9/10

It was amazing, this is the kind of film I hoped for which was the rebels going around MANY places (Space,rebel fleet,Lothal places, the skies with the planes, etc) and also meeting/seeing a ton of characters (Vader,Lando,Ashoka, etc). They showed of Vader in a very good and fitting way.

Why not 10/10? Small details I think it would've been better with. Like really small, it was totally amazing still.

15. Mr. Atom Bomb

Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    9/10.

Definitely the best of Rebels to date. I have a few small complaints that are mostly explained away by plot armor (Sabine being fine after getting hit in the chest and head, Vader not just slicing Kanan in half when he was holding him by his hands, etc.), but those aside these episodes were fun, tension-filled, and were pretty interesting to boot.

I am so happy that Vader had a cold reaction to Ahsoka. I'm also very happy with how they kept her in the background on this one. Just enough to build interest, now they better keep up this momentum. Not every episode can hop on the "It's freaking Vader" bandwagon, so I hope they use him sparingly and effectively. Don't turn him into TCW's Dooku (shows up, smack-talks the Jedi, they escape) by having him appear every episode this season.

"The apprentice lives"... I suddenly have some hope for this season :)

spicer, V-2 and Darth_Pevra like this.
  16. Rax

Rax Jedi Master star 3

May 1, 2015

Well apparently Sabine has "Mandalorian Armor" which is a very strong thing. Also about that not slicing Kanan in half, well then again, why didn't Sidious just kill Luke when he was frying him in episode 6?

17. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    I went with 9/10 dropping a point because they should have checked the ship for a tracking beacon and used it to set a trap only to realise just what Vader leading the Imperials should mean and not just Vader versus the Phoenix Squadron Fleet!

Loved the reinforcements at the start were they Venators?

Should have burned Tarkintown and used that as the reason Minister Tua would contact the rebels not just the threat of answering to Grand Moff Tarkin scary as it seems it doesn't explain why they'd bother now if she mentioned Lord Vader's presence on Lothal THAT would have explained why they agreed.

How many months until this season starts properly?

So when they do will they add a scene to this episode introducing the new Inquisitors?

18. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    This episode gets a solid nine from me.

19. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    10. Great episode!

rumblewagon likes this.
  20. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    8/10: Good episode, but I wanted a bit more out of a premiere. As someone stated, Ahsoka was underutilized - she hasn't been with the crew that long, so they should flesh out a bit more detail on the relationship. The only real issue I had was yet another heist, but that seems to be an unending theme for the series.

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    its back and better then ever 11/10

rumblewagon likes this.
  22. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    10/10 for sure. A lot of tension, and a very well placed episode. My heart was pounding in the lead up to Ahsoka finding out Vader's identity. So good, just mad we have to wait 3ish months until it really starts... This was too much a tease

rumblewagon and V-2 like this.
  23. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    9/10. Very well done but the 'a-HA! Really, we LET you escape! mwahaha!' ''twist'' was a bit eye-rolling. Plus Vader single-handedly taking apart an entire squadron AND a small cruiser... then falling victim to his own sides' tractor beam seemed a bit... off. Nicely played by Hera I guess but Vader falling for it? Hrm. Other than that, spot on. I do hope as the series goes on Sabine and Zeb turn into fully functional actual characters at some point though.

24. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    10/10 My favorite episode of the series so far.

rumblewagon likes this.
  25. Codster

Codster Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2015
    I hope Maketh Tua is brought back as a cyborg like Grievous.

8.5/10

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.