1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ImperialVictory, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialVictory

ImperialVictory Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2010
    Sorry to bother you but I've just joined and have been reading a great post by Thrawn20 about Grand Admiral Thrawn and an alternate end for the battle of bilbringhi. It was written last year and I can't find if there is anymore to the story or how to contact the author. Can you help?
  2. Overboard4aFel

Overboard4aFel Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 16, 2010
    Understand the sensation... Two options:

One there's a spot up by your PM and Board Info buttons called "Search". It's a small search engine for the boards... It's done me well.

And Two, heres a link to a thread that should be able to help you... [link=] Looking For Fics?[/link]

Hopefully that helped! :D

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004

I think I was actually reading that tale [face_thinking] and it was great. I was actually on the PM list I believe or was watching it -- and it disappeared :( if it's the same one I'm thinking of -- the Battle of Bilbringi was actually in the title. If you scare up the author and the fic thread -- pop me a PM please. I'd love to read it if it's been actually continued o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.