main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Grand Rapids Main Post Office 4/17/07

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TX0338, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    When: Afternoon <TBD>

Where: Grand Rapids, Mi
    Down Town Main Post Office

What: The post office would like us to help them promote the whole Star Wars thing. They thought that "Tax Day" would be a perfect time to do it. They expect media to be there and are working with the GR Press on a story. The post office is even trying to set up a computer in the lobby so that people can get registered and vote for the new stamps.

If you are interested please post soon. We will only be there for a few hours. I am thinking of starting this sometime after 4pm?

Thanks,
    Donavon

2. stiger1

stiger1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2007
    Posted in the MWG forums already and it's a go for me. Unless the supervisor has to mess with my schedule that day but, I think Monday will be worse at the post office.

3. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    They say that their might be media there so expect to be on the news... lol We might try and get a quick pic of us at one of the R2 mailboxes

4. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    Sign me up :)

5. jedifrances74

jedifrances74 Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2006
    My sisters and I were going to try to make it down there this weekend on Saturday or Sunday...I have to work on the 17th:( We were just gonna take some pictures by the mailbox though. Can't make it on the 17th though.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.