main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Grand Rapids, Michigan area

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Nuclear_Holocat, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuclear_Holocat

Nuclear_Holocat Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2002
    I'm interested in starting a group or meeting some other fans in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. If you're from around here, let me know!

2. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    BultarSwan has contacted me about starting an FF over on that side of the state. I am currently over near Brighton but I will be attending Alma College next year so an FF on that side of the state would be really cool.

3. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Hello everyone!! I was checking out the FFs for my state (MI) and didn't see one anywhere near my location. :( I thought it would be great to have meetings and such that I and others near me could attend. Hope NH, Deak and I aren't the only ones! :)

Anyone at all???

4. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
  5. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Thanks, Jurist for posting that link. :D I've had some irl junk going on so haven't really had a chance.

Anyways, come on over and see what it is all about. We'd love to have you and if you are in our area, feel free to consider yourself welcome to any and all meetings, events and whatever else we can come up with. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.