main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Grand Re-Opening of the PRANCING BANTHA!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fipe_Naz-mero, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    In all of the confusion, Caderin the barkeeper was able to get some blasters and blaster-rifles out of the metal container. He gave one of the blasters to Miserabus and one of the rifles. Both men slowly made their way out of the area by a backdoor. Caderin look at the placed and said with a sad tone: "And I was having a good time. No wonder why the other owner sold it so cheap."

"Don't give up on the Bantha." Miserabus said. "You are doing very good. All it requires is just a little touch up paint here an there." At that moment, Izbeth, who had thrown debris to her attacker, did not calculate the strength and sent some of the debris to different parts of the room. One of them almost hit Miserabus. He jumped backed breathing rapidly. "Boy, who am I kidding. You need a last loan to fix this place."

Naz-Mero, feeling Miserabus' and Caderin's retreat to safety concentrated in the Force and sent the bounty hunter flying to the entrance of the cantina with a Force blow. Then he took the vials into his hands and run to the men going out of the backdoor. He handed them to Miserabus and said, "See if you can find an antidote to these. It is my guess that more people will suffer from these. I'm trusting in you. Caderin I will help you rebuild this place. Besides, that would give us a chance to make it look good from scratch. Now go!" Naz-Mero motioned them to keep walking and close the door behind them. "Thank you noble man," Caderin shouted from the other side of the door. "And may the Force be with you," Miserabus said before walking away.

"Izbeth, are you feeling better?" Her husband asked through the Battle Meld while blocking a strike from the Dark Jedi. He took a step back and place his lightsaber on his right hand in a downward position. He left himself open for any attack as a symbol of wanting to stop the fight. "Once again, I urge you to stop." He said looking at the man on the floor standing up again.

"Kehnji, hit the deck!" Naz-Mero shouted on both mediums, his voice and the Battle Meld. Naz-Mero use the Force and threw a table towards Kehnji, just in time to block a group of darts that Schriik-cree shoot at him. Kehnji instinctively roll on the floor to the left, thus giving him more room to deflect any darts that the table might have missed. But he never saw the blow that came from the piece of permacrete that the other Dark Jedi threw at him.

Kehnji fell forward, but used his hands to brake the fall. Still, he hit hard the floor with his face, bruising his right cheek. The Dark Jedi that he was fighting stood and walked to him. His face, covered with blue and yellow tattoos, really made the man look frightening. Somehow it resemble Darth Maul's idea of making yourself look fearful. "You will remember my name now Jedi, as you walked to your place of light after your death. Or maybe a place of darkness for you. Either way, you will remember that Dragakar Momnns was the adversary that defeated you." Dragakar, who had remained anonymous until now, raised his lightsaber high and came down hard towards Kehnji.

2. Jared_Zuuhl

Jared_Zuuhl Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2005
    Naz-Mero experienced an uneasy feeling; the same feeling that alerts him every time that danger is approaching. He turned and saw Dragakar prepared to behead Kehnji. With reflexes that honed his title, Master Naz-Mero activated his emerald blade, ?I wouldn?t reach him on time? realized the Jedi Master, and prepared to use the Force to aid his fellow Jedi.

But the blow never landed, Dragakar felt a powerful blast of the Force that blew him 4 meters away, landing in a pile of rubble.

Kehnji?s vision cleared and saw his opponent still dizzy, trying to get up from the wreckage on the floor, then the searing pain on the back of his head began slowly to ease.

? Be more careful Master, I can not always protect you?, said Izbeth with a smirk.

? Hehe, I would Padawan?, replied Kehnji with a wink to his wife. With a swift movement of his hand he retrieved his lightsaber from the floor using the Force and ignited, a smoke colored blade appeared as he assumed the Makashi stance.

? Surrender, and drop your weapons,? said Izbeth positioning herself in the Soresu posture.

? Or be destroyed?, added Kehnji with a stern voice.

? This is our final warning?, replied Naz-Mero

3. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey gang :) Just popping in to say hi!

4. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    The battle between the two groups had been going for a long time. The sun was beginning to set on the far north behind the mountains. The shadows in the valley were increasing, making everything dark. The three Jedi stood, with some distance from each other, looking at his opponents. They had their lightsabers ready for defend. The Dark Jedi and the bounty hunter regain their anxiety to kill the Jedi while walking toward each other.

"We will never surrender, you miserable bastards." Dragakar said full of anger between his teeth. "I will never stop until all of you pay for what happened here." Limping on one leg, Dragakar got close to the other Dark Jedi. "Now, let's finish this once and for all, Eanvorious."

Eanvorious looked at Dragakar with rage, "I told you to never use our names." And with the back of his right hand slapped Dragakar so hard that lost his balance and fell on the floor. "You fool, you have learned nothing. You are desperate, arrogant and above all don't follow instructions. Even the Sith has rules to follow." Eanvorious stood to his full length, almost as tall as Kehnji. He looked at the bounty hunter and to Dragakar. He shook his head in disbelief and anger. "You have been worthy adversaries, but even I know when to say that is enough."

"What are you talking about? We can kill them now?" Dragakar said standing on his feet again. He took the lightsaber in his hands and pointed to the Jedi with it. "They are tire, let's get them and finish what we came to do here."

"No. We are leaving now."

"Now, I refuse to go. Actually, thinking about it twice, I don't need you. I can do it myself." And without warning, once again he charged against the Jedi. This time, he attacked Naz-Mero who was the closest one. He attacked high and low with fury. But the Jedi, concentrated on The Force was able to deflect all attacks. Dragakar, fueled by anger, attacked again this time swinging his lightsaber from right to left.

"Stop this attack, I warned you already." The Master Jedi said blocking his attack again.

"Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiie." Dragakar screamed bringing his lightsaber around once more for another high attack. Only this time his were opened wide and he exhaled at the end of the swing.

The Master Jedi, gracefully, had parried the attack by moving to the left quickly. And, full of sadness he brought his lightsaber down against his attacker. The lightsaber severed the Dark Jedi left arm, making him loose the weapon. Then, turning around he brought the lightsaber against his neck stopping precisely in time before beheading the attacker.

Eanvorious was amazed by the speed of the Jedi, but he never showed it. The bounty hunter took some steps back in disbelief. Dragakar looked at the Jedi's weapon and felt his energy near his neck. Still defiant he looked at the Master Jedi in the eyes, "Do it. Come on, finish me off now. Think about this, you won't have to deal with me again. Use your weapon and kill your opponent. Come on, what are you waiting for. Kiiiiiiill meeeeeee!!!"

"No, don't do it," Izbeth shouted and Kehnji repeated after her.

"Do it. Do it now and get rid of me once and for all." The attacker smiled in a maniac expression. "Come one, do it." He whispered again.

Naz-Mero, feeling the weight on the lightsaber in his hand and feeling the humming and vibration of the blade, brought closer the blade to the neck of Dragakar. He saw how the man closed his eyes waiting for the finishing swing. But it never came. Naz-Mero turned off his lightsaber and hit him on the face with the hilt. "I'm no killer." The Jedi Master walked away while the Dark Jedi, on the floor, wiped the blood from his mouth with his left hand.

"Coward, that what you are. Compassion is for the weak and the cowards. You don't have the guts to kill anyone."

"Being a Jedi is not about killing. It is about defending life as much as possible." Naz-Mero said turning to Dragakar. Dragakar pulled a blaster out of a hidden pocket and fired against the Jedi. Naz-Mero, guided by the Force deflected the shots. However, eith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.