main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Darth_Imran, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    Well, my friend, why dont you make a vice city thread and post in that?..... Alone..... As everybody else thinks this is a superor game.

Shazam!

Maxle, you didnt tell me about the draft at your forum :(

2. mastersith69

mastersith69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    TLJ Edit: trolling/flaming/baiting

3. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    yeeeeeeaaaaaahh.

4. Shackleton

Shackleton Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2004
    plain hating a stupid game with no point to it and worst of all poor grpahics

Are we playing the same game? Because the version I played was actually fun. As in, throughout the game I enjoyed the nice variety of missions it gave me as well as a HUGE world to explore. I beat the game a couple months ago and I still come back every now and just ride around, exploring the country side, listening to music on the radio, laughing at the parody commercials, finding cool new jumps, among many other things. San Andreas is just so much better than Vice City. Not to say that VC was a bad game, it's just that San Andreas was that good. And as far as graphics go, they were good on every system, especially in the PC version.

Next time, please play the entire game, or at least enough of it, before passing judgement on it. Returning San Andreas within a week does it no justice.

5. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    *apologizes for missing the "Do not feed Trolls" sign.* [face_blush]

6. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Okay, I just began playing this game again after an extneded break, and I am not able to work out. Even if it's the start of a new day, I still get a message: "you've worked out enough for today..." etcetera. How can I change this? I tried changing the clothes, I tried all the gyms, and I tried saving, and loading, and all that. Any ideas, or do I just live with it? Any help is apprecaited. :)

~Vassago

7. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    I believe you have to live out more than a full day in game (i.e. letting the game clock run the full 24 "hours") without saving the game. This can be done easily enough just by doing the odd sorta thing like driving, tag/oyster/horseshoe hunting and the like. I think the same applies for money-generating assets to accrue their total daily limit.

8. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    yeah, that's a toughie all right. i remember you bringing up this predicament last summer and i didn't know what to think of it then. i still really don't now. i guess you could try that whole game clock thing. but, how strong are you now?

9. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    My character's current in game muscle is at the top. I suppose I'd just like to maintain it.

Also, I am trying to reach 100% with Barbra, the girlfriend in the little back country town. She's the Police woman. I was going on dates with her what seemed like everynight. Seemed she was home just about the time the clock reset, but now everytime I head by, she's never home. Anyone know what the deal is? Does the time a girlfriend is home differ after a certain length of time?

[edit] I just tried the "in game clock" idea, and it didn't work; still getting the same message. :(

~Vassago

10. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    well, if your muscles are full you don't have to maintain them unless you loose all of your fat. if you've got fat reserves and you keep up on them you'll never loose muscles, only fat.
    you've got nothing to worry about, your c.j. is in fine shape.

and yeah, the girlfriends are only home at certain times of the day, there's some lists for all that crap on gamefaqs and stuff.

11. NewWorldOrder

NewWorldOrder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2005
    I mentioned i went back to play vice the other day wow.. it's been so long still love it.Takin a break from SA is nice having beat it 3 times.
    can't wait ill the new GTA rumors really start comin.

12. Duro_Blade

Duro_Blade Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    It was confirmed by IGN that "Liberty City Stories" would be coming to the PS2. When, I'm not sure, but I'd guess in the fall.
    In that same report, they mentioned that rumors for the next GTA are already flying. At least, that's what I remember.

13. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999

Just my opinion here, but there's really no need to attain 100% status with any of the girfriends. The moment you start dating Barbara, you attain the benefit of not being stripped of weapons or bribe-cash if you get busted. Same thing if you start dating the Asian nurse in San Fierro (never lose weapons and cash if you get wasted). You can play on and on and never date them again for weeks and you'll still be a boyfriend and keep the perks.

14. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    This is true, though I did want to get the Police uniform. I guess it's just something that's always been fun to me; going on a killing spree...as a cop. :p

~Vassago

15. Ryozo

Ryozo Jedi Master star 1

Oct 3, 2002
    I'm finally retiring this game (planning to turn it in for credit towards Black or Ace Combat Zero), but I will say that said uniforms is nicely complemented by the 'black' (dark blue, actually) beret from Victim. This is perhaps the one case where you want the nightstick as a melee weapon, although it's not as cool as the Ka-Bar or katana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.