main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Grand Theft Auto

Discussion in 'Community' started by JediKnight20043, Jul 11, 2013.

1. AAAAAH

AAAAAH Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    each character has a giant-ass garage at his disposal. i mean, i think it has to be purchased but is this not enough?

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    The only thing I find difficult of the plane is landing it without crashing but the helicopter is easy to land

3. son_of_skywalker03

son_of_skywalker03 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    I've never had a problem landing a plane.

Ichor_Razor and Penguinator like this.
  4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005

A garage that holds four cars. It felt like there was more storage in past games, and since you can buy garages that hold up to six cars in Online, it just seems odd that I can only hold onto four plus the default and whatever I can jam in the buggy home garages. I've also lost more fighter jets than I'd care to admit in the hangars I own.

5. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    ok, i didn't know they only held four. i'm not a real big vehicle hoarder, myself.

6. son_of_skywalker03

son_of_skywalker03 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    Pretty sure I got one with Michael that said something about holding 8 cars.

7. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Sorry, wrong thread.

8. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Just Cause 2 is the Godfather of all sand box games. Or the Citizen Kane.

Ender Sai likes this.
  9. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Correct. Driving cars is in many ways worse than GTA IV, but GTA could learn a thing or two from JC2.

10. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    JC2 was great; I really do feel that GTAV's planes and choppers are fantastic, though. I've heard a number of complaints in reviews and the like, but I just can't get over how fun they are. Flying the jet fighters is a blast, and whenever I mess up and crash, I feel like it's my own damn fault more than anything else.

11. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    I am so glad I got a gold medal on that one mission where you parachute to the top of Mount Chiliad and bike down again, because I do not want to play it again. That was such a huge pain in the ass getting down the trail without falling off a cliff. Bicycles are very hard to control in this game.

12. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Bikes are ok, but that trail was simply insane. I'm pretty sure I didn't get a gold in that mission but I also don't care about replaying it. Dom can go **** himself for all I care. Oh wait, he did in the end. :p

This. Oh yes. I did the San Andreas Sighseer 'cheevo with the combat chopper yesterday and goddam, what a chore it was flying that unresponsive-and-wobbly-to-the-point-of-being-nausea-inducing contraption across the island. I know you gain more stability on aircraft the more you fly but choppers....ugh. I'd rather fly jumbo jets instead.

13. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Aww man! I lost the first race because I was driving on the wrong side of the road when I went past a check point and had to go back for it. So not happy. [face_plain]

Only complaint so far, mind, so I'm really enjoying.

Quick question, how do I get pictures from my game?

14. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    You need to make an account with Rockstar Games Social Club. Link your account with your PS3 or XBox ID and then there's a Snapmatic section where you can view your photos.

15. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Thanks! And yeah, here's me. I can park real good!

[​IMG]

16. timmoishere

Jun 2, 2007
    I really should start playing online someday. I've just been too distracted with getting everything done on the single player first.

17. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
  18. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Awww...for a sec there I thought they're were actually giving away $500k in real money. They could, considering how much this game had sold.

But that's ok, I certainly would appreciate that slice of virtual cheddar. :p

19. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    So basically Rockstar is giving me an in-game apartment and $300,000 spending money :p I am totally fine with this!

20. Ichor_Razor

Ichor_Razor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Last night before I went to bed I decided to spend some father & son time with jimmy. We went to see my film but I decided to leave before it was done and shortly after doing that jimmy ends up getting hit by a car much to my surprise.

21. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    nice. michael's house glitched up once for me. there were all these construction workers walking around the ground floor and a train of jimmys were coming from his room and walking down the stairs and out of the house. i even stomped one of them to death.

22. timmoishere

Jun 2, 2007
    I was driving along a freeway and I rear-ended a car. The driver got out to come after me, and then a semi coming the other way flattened him.
    [​IMG]

23. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I switched to Trevor as he was being kicked out of a lingerie shop for trying it on. I also found Michael sitting in car listening to 'Dirty White Boy' by Foreigner, which is funny as the song goes 'Don't drive no big black car' and he was sitting in a big black car.

24. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I switched to Trevor as he was being kicked out of a lingerie shop for trying it on. I also found Michael sitting in car listening to 'Dirty White Boy' by Foreigner, which is funny as the song goes 'Don't drive no big black car' and he was sitting in a big black car.

25. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004