main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Grape and Wine Festival updates

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by beezel26, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    yea yea - I took a break and got a couple pics uploaded - as soon as we get the roll of film developed and Chris PM's me his address - I will send a CD with everything we have up to Niagara. On to the pics:

[image=http://www.echostationrochester.com/images/GrapeandWineParade046LR.jpg]

[image=http://www.echostationrochester.com/images/GrapeandWineParade039LR.jpg]

[image=http://www.echostationrochester.com/images/GrapeandWineParade032LR.jpg]

Enjoy and thanks for letting us join in the fun

Dave

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Despite the really uncomftable boots that I decided to wear yesterday, that was really alot of fun, and the Weather was Beautiful

We promised that it wouldn't rain did we not? ;)

Thank you so much to those that travelled so far to join us again this year, Your costumes were most impressive :)

Oh, and Beezel, Thank you for pointing out the state of my tires, when I got home I inisted that my dad have a look at them, and he agreed they were looking rather rough, and I will be getting a new set on really soon hopefully.

3. JediCourier

JediCourier Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2001
    Josh's pics

Great fun meeting you all, though I'll note that after twice in a row, I'm almost getting the feeling Nicky is hiding from me :p

4. Kazama

Kazama Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2001
    Bayley Darlin, you've never looked sexier.
    Well.... unless you really do get an electrical shock! ^_~

5. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Thank you Eryn my dear...I will have to return the favor sometime ;)

Can I do your hair for Prom? :p

6. JediCourier

Feb 2, 2001
    *plugs Bayley into the toaster*

7. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I need nominations for best group pics. One during the parade and one post parade.

The most popular ones will be selected as our submission to Bantha Tracks.

The deadline will be this weekend, so start nominating!!

8. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    What ones are out there? I have only seen a couple of the group, not from that many though.

I think it will be as simple as whoever's sending it, too look at it and judge.

9. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    yeah!... cause I'd vote for my Video clip... hehe... which I haven't gotten back yet... (not a hint, just a reason)

10. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Well if you think its a good enopugh pic to be submitted to Bantha Tracks then provide a link (preferably hi-res) and at the end of the week we'll get a consensus.

11. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    your welcome Baylie. Just doing my job.

And did anyone say you have an electric personality.

12. -KnightShade-

-KnightShade- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    Sitting here trying to register for C3 without any luck has given me some time to work on other stuff - so I've uploaded the first batch of photos...

I took ~400 - so there are many shots that aren't uploaded yet. I tried to upload some closer up photos of different people first. Once I have some more I'll try to make sure that everyone is represented. I'd love it if people could add coments so we know who's in what costume. Unfortunately - I still don't know who many people are. :(

The direct URL is to long to paste into the FanForce boards - so use the link to get to the gallery - and click into the correct album.
    Gallery
    Click: Members Show & Tell
    Click: Grape & Wine Parade '04

If anyone is wanting to get copies of all of the photos - I'd be happy to burn stuff to a DVD or a couple of CDs. Feel free to PM me - and we can work out the details.

13. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Wow! Great pictures! There's a few I definitely want...but I'll wait to see them all before I get in touch with you. Beautiful job...thanks for taking them! :*

14. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Those are beautiful photos. A couple of those should definitely be submitted to Banthatracks.

15. Java_Jedi

Java_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awesome shots! Can't wait to soo they others.

16. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
  17. -Phi-

-Phi- Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
  18. JediCourier

Feb 2, 2001
    Yeah, I realised looking over them again this morning (While not quite so tired), I was actually pointing you out to yourself in a couple of them [face_blush]

edit: Hrm, so Raef_Wolf was the Darth Maul girl, odd, I always thought of you as a guy
    Ho-hum, another international meet, another lesson learned :p

19. -Phi-

-Phi- Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
    Don't worry JediCourier, I can forgive you replacing the a in my name with an e too ;) I would have had no chance at figuring out who's who without help.

-KnightShade-, those are some very very nice pictures!

And Raef_Wolf are you on petridish yet? Same question to other people I don't have tagged yet.

20. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    "edit: Hrm, so Raef_Wolf was the Darth Maul girl, odd, I always thought of you as a guy"

*chuckles*

Believe me when I say that's a COMPLIMENT to me. ;)

Also, I'll be PMing KnightShade with names of various people :)

21. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Here's a short Group Shot of the group... almost 6 meg... Qyuicktime format... CLICKIE

Thanks goes to Sylvia for getting it off my camera and editing!...

22. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Update from the Parade

After all was said and done with the Parade, we managed to raise $235 for Womans place this year :)

Chris has looked into renting the parking lot out to the public next year, as another way or raising money for Womans place, and it looks as though that will be something that we will be able to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.