main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Grape and Wine Parade!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Primrodo, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Hey Everyone!

The 54th Annual Grape & Wine Festival Grande Parade is being held on Saturday, 24 September, and again Young Jedi Niagara will be in the parade and of course all the regional chapters of Fanforce, the 501st and the Rebel Legion are invited to join us!

Last year we had an impressive turnout and we hope for an even better one this year!

This years theme is ?Musical Moments to Remember?

More details will follow but here is a heads up:

Saturday, 24 September, 2005 from 8:00 AM until whenever.
    Parade start is 11:00 am, depending on where we are in the parade we are usually finished by around 1:00 pm
    Cost: $10

The fee is to cover the rental of our set up area, but we are unsure whether we are using the school again for gathering/changing/eating. We will be providing food and drink. Any "profit" will go directly to our charity, Women's Place St. Catharines, along with unused food.

More details are to come including hotel information, crash space information, detailed directions and the like. What we need right now is a basic head count of who is interested.

Please PM me or Sabia_Ronit with any questions.

2. Sabia_Ronit

Sabia_Ronit Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2003
    We have posted a list of those planning to attend the G&W Parade but we have been asked to "not forget about the new Halton group". To ensure that no one has been forgotten, please PM Justin or myself if you plan on attending, or post here.

We hope to see as many of you as possible. :)

3. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Jeannette and I wanted to come but we have a family event to attend that is in the opposite direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.