main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

GRAY Jedi

Discussion in 'Literature' started by jedimasterED, Dec 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Adalic Brandl and Jaaib are two of the most evil characters in Star Wars. I don't honestly believe that one can not call them Dark Siders with all they've done. Yes they maintain a code of morality but that causes only a contrast to their darkness...especially when they seduce Fable to the Dark Side of the Force with promises of a family that she's never had.

Qui Gon Jinn and Anakin Solo are not Grey Jedi I'm fairly certain but Jedi Knights who are renegade in their thinking and unconventional. They serve the Living force more often than the Cosmic but are still pretty decent fellows.

Hardly worthy of being called 'Neutral' in the Star Wars sense despite Qui Gon's problem with the law and judicious use of Jedi Mind tricks.

Kyp Duroun is a good example of a Grey Jedi in my opinion in that he believes that the Force can be used for proactive attack and that violating people's property rights and even minds can be a force for positive interaction....

He's ruthless which is what makes a Grey Jedi in my mind but it's not an order, it's an insult.

Being a Grey Jedi in my mind is a period probably before you fall. Ulic and Anakin all had their times as Grey Jedi but in order to be one truly it must be sustained behavior I think and even alittle philosophical about it

2. BattleDog

BattleDog Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2002
    I was thinking about kyle, he's a computor charicter, in JK I played him light side all the way, others play him darkside.

I think grey has to come before a fall, you can't maintain that, you go one way or another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.