great america trip info

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by sithmastersaul, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd be cool with that.

-TJ
  3. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    ldv, i wont be going to great america maybe next time
  4. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Sorry, we won't be able to make this trip. Will see everyone at the next meeting. :)
  5. PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Knight

star 1
    Matt, had an idea, If needed that people couldnt afford the train ride how about a bus/van? if so He said that it'd be possibly cheeper? and He's willing to help with what ever is needed? pm me or call me for details LDV?
  6. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Does anyone here get a discount from work on GA tickets? I've asked the SFFF about getting in on the deal that Ming can get through his work. Also, we need to start getting this together NOW. As in, who is taking the train, bus, etc and how we are all paying for it.
  7. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Depends on the price of the tickets. I may not be able to afford both, so I will be coming by car, if I go that is

I need a head count of who is all going?
  8. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Please post on our boards if you are going, so we can get a head count for Ming's discount. We will be paying for tickets at our next meeting, April 15. If any of you have PayPal, you can send it to me at toschestation@yahoo.com, and I can get the money to Ming.
  9. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    i already posted this but if 15 or more people go as a group here is what it will cost to get in a piece

Groups of 15 or more can save over 40% off general admission prices! And, you'll get one (1) free ticket with every 15 purchased! So, get your group together, choose a date, and enjoy an exciting day at Northern California's best choice for family fun & adventure!

For picnics, school field trips or groups larger than 50, please contact our Group Sales Department at (408) 986-5853, or if you would like to be contacted by a Group Sales Representative from your area click here

10. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    After looking at how many (err..few) weekends are left in April, I may not be able to go to GA. I have to use at least one day that weekend to move and I don't know if movers work on Sundays. I am still researching moving companies, but it looks like I am better off not going. :(
  11. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    -kicks up to the top-

Weather is looking up... anyone still going?
  12. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Go and have a good time TJ
  13. PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Knight

star 1
    I sure still wanna go. Will have to work out treansportation stuff? anyone wanna carpool there?
  14. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, see... it's not that simple for me lol... plus I'm moving in the next few weeks now >_<; And I've got research to do but we'll see.

-TJ
  15. Avalyn07 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm not going to GA.

I looked up the weather for Saturday and it will be raining.

Have fun to all who are making the trip.

16. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Shoot...it looks like our joint event is turning into a SFFF only event. :( we'll have to try again later. Either way, we will see them at Scott's in May!
  17. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    May what again?? just kidding ... its the 13th I know.... just kidding again!!! gosh you people are sooooo gulible. It's the 19th. ;) Okay Okay, its the 20th. ;)

Bith set it up on the web site please
  18. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *smacks LDV with a mackerel* :p
  19. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    as long as it's a holy one Tionne :D
  20. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry you guys couldn;t make it. The rain never came, but the sun did! Anyways, maybe we can do it again later in the year, with Marine World, or Waterword as another possibility.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.