main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Great big THANK YOU to our fellow Veterans!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cruzer_Fett, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Just want to say "THANK YOU" and give a big "SHOUT OUT" to any fellow Veterans of the bunch like Derek and I don't know of anybody else who have served this wonderful country and its citizens by stepping forward and deciating a period of their lives to protecting this country and fighting for it when asked while in the U.S. armed forces.

Hip, Hip, Horay! and my hat off to you Derek and anyone else I might be missing in my ignorance. Please allow me to buy you a beer in we perchance meet in a bar today, or buy you luch or dinner if we happen to run into one another in a resaurant today.

Thank you!!!...from one Veteran to another on Veteran's Day.

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    < Please allow me to buy you a beer in we perchance meet in a bar today, or buy you luch or dinner if we happen to run into one another in a resaurant today. >

you know, you gotta be careful when you flop out an offer like that... there's a lot of you guys out there, could get expensive...

oh, and that would be boggess, too. jarhead, four years.

3. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Free dinner for veterans??????? Well then, in that case I sir am a veteran!!(Just kidding). I too thank every soldier.

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    ...especially those still in harm's way. and those who could be, at any moment.

be safe, spencer. and the rest of you guys. live long enough to BE veterans.

5. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Hear Hear!

Besides if it weren't for the military, Navy to be specific, a certain follicly-challenged wookiee wouldn't be here.

And to all those in harm's way, be safe and come home to us whole... and soon[face_flag]

6. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    That was very cool Cruzer... on behalf of those who have fallen, previously served and currently putting their lives on the line to protect what can not be achieved without those willing to pay and sacrafice their lives for it, "Freedom", we ALL thank you for your Support and rememberance.

That was by far one of the coolest posts/offers I have ever seen.

GOD BLESS [face_flag]

7. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    You're welcome. Now if I can just learn how to spell when I'm in a rush.

8. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I had meant to chime in earlier. Thank you, to those who are, or have been, in the armed services. No matter what side I may come down on in political discussions, I have complete respect for, and thankfulness towards, those who stand in harm's way for the sake of their fellows. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.