main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Great Deals to be had in Liverpool

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by T_StarFlyer, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up. Some of you may know I work for Wegmans. I work corporately for the video departments. YOu may also know that they are building a new store on rt57 right next to the old one.

Well the old store is doing a blow out sale on dvd's/ vhs/ & games above & beyond what the rest of the stores are doing

at this store only... all used dvd's are 3 for $18. used Vhs is 3/9.99 & all games are $9.95 each

Now on the games I saw many of the Star Wars & Star Trek titles get processed for the sale in all the different formats (PS2/GCube/Xbox)

This isn't meant to be an advertisement, just wanted to give my syracuse friends a heads up on some great deals.

2. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    thanks, yeh I cant wait for the new wegmans to open... should be nice..... will have to check it out. r u out here to help with that? you shoukd drop me a line if u r un the area we can get together :)

3. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Yep was intown mon thru thur mornin, I'll be back possible tues & Wed this upcoming week & the some more later in august.

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    well, drop me a line when u are, would be nice to get together for lunch or whatever :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.