main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Great Jedi Tunic !!!

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by JEDIMASTERJAKE, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTERJAKE

JEDIMASTERJAKE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    Hello everyone just wanted to let you know about a site where I bought my Tunic from. The website is: www.regimentaltailor.com
    Mine looks great! The fellow who makes them is John Carroll and he also is looking into making Anakins Tunic! Check it out !

MTFBWY!!!!

JEDIJAKE77

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    You are not suppose to post links to any unlicensed SW Costume or Prop making sellers here.

Please read the TFN Costumes Forum FAQ before you proceed.

3. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Correction Darth Eagle, if you look at the website, the Jedi Tunic is only known as Guardian Tunic.

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmm, how about this one?

From Term Of Service
    Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other commercial solicitations are inappropriate on the Forums.

From the FAQ
    3. What should I know about posting links to prop websites?

Make sure that they do not sell or contain links to places that sell unlicensed prop replicas. Most of these people are doing this in there spare time as a labor of love and we want their work to be available to future costumers and us. Do not post or pass along this info unless you have the blessing of the person who is making it. By following this simple rule you can ensure that costumers can enjoy great replicas in the future.

Well, he could had said he'd found someone who did a good job on his Jedi Garb and will pass the link to anyone by PM if interested. [face_plain]

Just my 0.02.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.