main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Great, just flippin' great.

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by VadersLaMent, Jan 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    A word of advice for those who are really going to work hard at remaining spoiler free; don't click on the "Active Topics" button, 3SA thread titles will ruin you.

Hell, I don't know. Obviously some things will leak out and we will hear about them, but damn, I don't want to know anything until I sit down and see it.

2. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    I think I might know what you saw, although luckily I have resisted the urge to look at it. Did you see the name of that new confirmed planet from that tfn spy report earlier this week? Just give me a yes ot no. I don't want to know the name of the planet or any other spoilers. By the way, I feel really bad. Yes, do not use active topics cause you will see stuff that will burn your eyes out.

3. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    I'm sorry to hear that. :(

People's latest posts are dangerous too.

4. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I did not see the name of any planet, I saw something to do with Palpatine that I did not want to see.

I assume this is something we will see in the coming months anyway, SW Insider, TF.N main page news and so on.

Of course we will be spoiled here and there, but I am keeping off certain pages.

5. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    **Must resist urge to check out Active Topics**

6. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    *Waves hand*

You don't want to look at Active Topics

7. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    What? you think your some sorta Jedi waving your hand around like that? I'm Australian, those tricks don't work on me, nah I plan to stay as spoiler-free as possible!! :D

8. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    [face_plain]
    Sorry to hear that, VadersLaMent. Thanks for the warning.

9. JMax

JMax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    I"m glad I left the spoiler forum a month ago. I almost wasn't let in here b/c I had been spending "too much time in there" but it is where the active talk had been. As we get closer, I know this one will pick up and the spoilers in the other will be more accurate. The "spoilers" I heard I took with a HUGE rock of salt.

10. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I was totally spoiled for ROTJ. It was the "end of the series", and i went and read the book first. Honestly it didn't ruin anything, it just made me want to see the film even more.

But at the time there was an undurcurrent that it was not really the FINAL end, that there could be more.

There was, but this time EPIII is the end. I will resist all urges for this.

This must be what resisting the Darkside feels like. 8-}

Follow the spoiler path and consume you it will!

11. Darth_Banal

Darth_Banal Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 22, 2002
    People's latest posts are dangerous too.

Exactly. I removed a couple guys from my WUL for that very reason.

12. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Is Lucasfilm even trying anymore to keep the script a secret? With everything being given away in Hyperspace...and now I just looked at the latest post for the Republic Commandos videogame which gives away a pretty major plot point. All of the 'official' channels are giving away a LOT this time around.

13. Soothsayer

Soothsayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    I try to avoid accidental spoilers by not coming to the boards much.

I hate not coming to the boards cause i like them, but i want to be cautiosu

14. Zoe

Zoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2003
    Be careful when searching boards too - not only does that bring up 3SA thread titles, but posts made there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.