main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA Great Meeting Everyone

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by dshaki81, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dshaki81

dshaki81 Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    Hey Everyone,

Just wanting to tell everyone that I had a very awesome time at Cantina Nigth last night, and that it was great meeting everyone. I am looking forward to more fun events, get togethers, and troops with you guys. I really digged Mike's Star Wars room, what a cool place to chill.

I will need your alls help in the next month putting the TK kit together. I rather work on the TK armor under the assistance and guidance of the true experts. Your assistance and advice is and will be more than greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you all much for making me feel welcomed! Hope those who are going to C4 will have a great time and a safe trip. I'd like very much to hear all about it when you get back.

Dave (budyboi in the GT forums).

2. Qevdar

Qevdar Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2007
    Glad you could make it Dave!! It was cool meeting you last week at Town Center and cooler hanging out last night! Just so you know, last night's revelry is what you can expect EVERY time we all get together!

3. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007

Dave,

It was nice meeting you too. That was a lot of fun hanging out last night.

4. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Look forward to hanging out this summer!:cool:

5. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    Dave, it was a pleasure meeting you. Hope to see you again and keep in mind the picnic/party we will be planning for next month or the following at my house.

We will definitely give you help wanted or not on building up your armor hahahaha.

6. dshaki81

dshaki81 Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    Sounds Great! If you need me to bring anything to the picnic (food, Coke, beer, plastic plates and eating utensils, etc) let me know. Also please keep me posted on when exactly you will be having the picnic so that if its on a day I usually work I can request it off, seeing that I have a funky schedule.

I know that I live the farthest away from you all, but I am working on getting a grill for my backyard porch. Once I get the grill, I also like to invite everyone to my place for a cookout. I can also go to Anheuser and Busch here in Williamsburg to see if I can get a couple of kegs for the cookout at my pad. :)

I really do want and need the help in putting the armor together.

Thanks much guys. Looking forward to many more fun times. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.