main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Great Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Thanks to everyone for showing up tonight, it was our best turn out yet. I will get a planning meeting together for us to have in about 2 weeks. Is a week night or week end better, let me know your thoughts. We will most likly meet at the library. Please post any more ideas you may have so we can discuss them as much as possible before the next meeting. I just left a voice mail for Arnie & Marjorie inviting them to the saga weekend. I will send them an email also tonight. post soon. pacervader

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    IT WAS A GOOD TURNOUT. (SIGH, FINALLY LOL) I WANT TO THANK PACERVADER FOR ALL THE WORK HE HAS PUT INTO THIS THING. ANYWAY, NICE TO MEET ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF S.W. FREAKS OUT THERE, SO EVERYONE CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD ON THE FANFORCE AS WELL AS SAGA WEEKEND WHEN HANDING OUT FLYERS. AS FOR AS A WEEK NIGHT OR A WEEKEND NIGHT IT DON'T MATTER TO ME. MAYBE LIBRARY HOURS OR WHEN IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR THEM (LIBRARY I.T.)SHOULD DICTATE WHEN IS BETTER. I WONDER IF THE 501ST GARRISON FROM CAPE WOULD WANT TO COME DOWN AS WELL AS THE S.W.A.N. COUPLE? WHEN THAT GUY E-MAILS ME I WILL BE SURE TO LET HIM KNOW THEY ARE WELCOME. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL KEEP BUILDING, MAYBE IT WILL BE AS COOL AS SAY...........A "STAR TOURS HAT" LOL............,TKYTROOPER

3. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    It was definitely a wonderful meeting. More enthusiasm than I expected for such a small group. It was good to meet everyone. Future meetings would be good on Thursdays for me at this point. But, for sure, if we can avoid Wednesday, that would be good. I have a nephew and a few of his friend that may have come if we hadn't met on Wedneday because they are involved in church. Still don't know if they'd come but thought I might suggest that. Great news about Arnie and Marjorie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.