So NV Great Movie Coming Soon

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Feb 14, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. GersonSith Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I can't wait for this!

This has Best Picture written all over it. I totally want to see this. In fact I totally could have starred in this.
  2. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Heck yes! I'm SO excited for this flick! Oh, and have you seen the trailer for Talladega Nights: Ballad of Ricky Bobby? It's the new Will Ferrell Nascar movie. Check out the trailer HERE!
  3. GersonSith Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Will Ferrel is the new Steve Martin. Maybe?
  4. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    I hear Sony greenlit that movie on just four words "Will Ferrell Nascar comedy"
  5. GersonSith Jedi Padawan

star 4
    In honor of the big opening tonight I am now sporting the moustache of power. I did try to get my hands on a full costume, but came up empty handed. So the moustache will have to do.
  6. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    I saw Nacho Libre last night. If you want my opinion, highlight below:

Completely mediocre. I was looking forward to this movie so much, and it ended up being 20% as funny as Napoleon Dynamite. It didn't suck... but that's it.
  7. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Man I saw the trailer for this and wondered who in their right mind would think this would be funny. I mean come on, a wrestling monk comedy?
  8. DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan

star 4
    oh no.... I didn't find Napolean Dynamite funny though.
  9. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this movie....so funny! NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie