main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So NV Great Movie Coming Soon

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Feb 14, 2006.

1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    [link=http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809253627/info]I can't wait for this![/link]

This has Best Picture written all over it. I totally want to see this. In fact I totally could have starred in this.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Heck yes! I'm SO excited for this flick! Oh, and have you seen the trailer for Talladega Nights: Ballad of Ricky Bobby? It's the new Will Ferrell Nascar movie. Check out the trailer [link=http://movies.aol.com/movie_exclusive_talladega_nights_trailer]HERE![/link]

3. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Will Ferrel is the new Steve Martin. Maybe?

4. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I hear Sony greenlit that movie on just four words "Will Ferrell Nascar comedy"

5. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    In honor of the big opening tonight I am now sporting the moustache of power. I did try to get my hands on a full costume, but came up empty handed. So the moustache will have to do.

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I saw Nacho Libre last night. If you want my opinion, highlight below:

[hl=black]Completely mediocre. I was looking forward to this movie so much, and it ended up being 20% as funny as Napoleon Dynamite. It didn't suck... but that's it.[/hl]

7. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Man I saw the trailer for this and wondered who in their right mind would think this would be funny. I mean come on, a wrestling monk comedy?

8. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    oh no.... I didn't find Napolean Dynamite funny though.

9. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this movie....so funny! NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!