main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Great Race

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Matara_Healbo, May 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matara_Healbo

Matara_Healbo Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 17, 2000
    It's Mary, I'm under a different name cause I don't want anymore blue topics coming up. Anywho, I'm playing the great race this weekend with the Survivor people. I'm partnered with someone who no one else what's to be partnered with, just like me. But it's a giant scavenger hunt around the valley. Basically we will be going from Ogden to Provo, Park City to Tooele. I don't know all the rules yet, but I'm willing to bend them. So I'm here asking you all for numbers or ways I can reach you incase I have problems with the questions. They said we can call people in the group to get answers, but I trust these people about as far as I can throw them, and maybe not even that far. ;)

If you are interested in helping you can either PM me or ask questions here. Oh and please PM Marold.

2. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    how'd you get in on this game? i wanna play with dirty people! i'm great at cheating, uh, finding new ways to win... [face_blush]

**EDIT** mary, i'm sorry, i think i had a blonde moment and PMed the wrong person, uh, wrong mary name, uh, thing. atleast i didn't post it as a reply so the whole board would see it *coughs remembering 1st edit*

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    well really, I can't believe you got me confused with someone else. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.