main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Great Time @ C3

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by bobafett25, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    I just wanted to say that I had a great time with all the Spokantina people over C3. I met some wonderful people like Kelli, John, and Natalie.
    I hope we can all get together in the future again.

I put all my C3 pics (still in a rough stage) up on My Website

-Gary (aka bobafett25) from Mos Everett Cantina

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Hey Gary! What's up? Hey, I forgot to get your two Galaxies character's names and servers, that way we can do some cross-server chat if we're ever on at the same time. I'm Jarus on Starsider, just in case, but for a while I'll be logging on as Dav on TC-EP3... Yay for the CURB... :(

But yeah, awesome time with the Mos Everett folks, we're going to have to take a field trip over there one of these days, well, as soon as I can recoup from this ordeal :p

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    It was fun! Even when you all had my laughing way to hard :p

4. bobafett25

Nov 19, 1998
    JarusSarn,

Here are my Galaxies characters:
    Intrepid - JorusFett (Master Bounty Hunter and other things)
    Wanderhome - Ketone Edia (Master Droid Engineer)

I will add you to my list so we can chat Galaxies without Eledaia being present. :)

5. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    It was wonderful meeting all of you at C-III. Hope you can come over to see us soon. We really need to make a trip to the Sci-Fi museumn and go see the movie at the Cinerama. If your interested Cascadia-con is labor day weekend and they have space for fan tables to set up. We just have to have all the people manning the table to be members of the con. Check out their web-site and see what you think.

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    It was great meeting the Three Spokantina Reps. I've got a couple of pictures of you guys on my site. http://www.wiegand.org/gallery/index.php?list=3&page=2
    I stumbled across this one of the Pink Twileck. http://community.webshots.com/photo/331817681/331821642RLBvzU
    Hope we can meet again. :)

7. bobafett25

Nov 19, 1998
    I have all my C3 photos up at: http://groups.msn.com/jorusfett.

I didn't put up Kelli's pic from Spaghetti Factory as I didn't want to embarass her too much. ;)

8. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Aww... what a shame...

Hey, Jorus, did you check out the new CU on live? The respec system is pretty nice, plus, my current gun got an upgrade! haha! not only that, but I'm far more powerful in combat than I was before... hehehe...

9. bobafett25

Nov 19, 1998
    JarusSarn,

Haven't had a chance to play with the CU yet. Have any pointers?
    I am:
    MBH
    Commando (1,0,4,0)
    Brawler (4,0,0,0)
    Scout (4,0,1,0)
    Medic (0,0,1,0)

I am trying to figure out the respec system now. I noticed that my nice FT requires master commando, so I am a little PO'ed about that. I think I am at a level 65 combat currently.

Here are a couple of Kelli for all to enjoy: :D
    Kelli
    Kelli & Stormtrooper

10. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I think there are two flame throwers now... a lower level one, and a master level one, so you may still be able to use one without mastering commando. The big thing for commandos now is weapons, most of them require certification, and they don't have special moves specific to them, although, you can use nearly any of the new ranged specials with them, like Underhand Shot :D. I've heard that Launcher Pistols now knock an enemy down with every shot! So Launcher Pistol + Underhand Shot = Guaranteed Knockdown :D Also, I've discovered that the Pistoleer's Stopping Shot will completely immobilize the target for quite some time, more time the more advanced you get in pistoleer, this is extremely useful against melee combatants... As a Pistoleer/Master Smuggler, I am truly a "crowd control" combatant, meaning I have a slew of attacks designed specifically to stall or slow down or control enemies in battle, like disarming shot, which keeps them from firing on me for a few seconds, in those few seconds i can usually fire off one extra body shot... Also, the new "last ditch" smuggler attack, is scaled on how close to incappacitation you are, which gives it the potential for extreme damage, for example... Last night I was at Erran Sif's bunker on Talus, I was being attack and subsequently chased by 3 level 35-36 mercs, I was almost down for the count, but I had one merc down to about 50% health, I had been doing 1099 damage per shot, which is good since the max damage on my DL44 XT is somewhere arouind 800+, I paniced, and did a "last ditch" (there's a reason they named it this :D) attack; I hit for well over 4000 points!!! He was dead, I was incappacitated, and the other two mercs... well, lets just say they didn't want to be around when I woke up... heh heh...

Don't worry about your template just yet, I'd say try out some new skills, possibly in Pistoleer or Carbineer or even Mastering Commando, you've got 2 weeks to play with it, and you can re-adjust it every 12 hours, i believe. Have fun! I know I am so far :p

11. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    thanks to you guys for helping out with the Pacific Region Fan Force table! it was a great success thanks to your help!

12. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I concur, it was great meeting you all in the flesh. You are all funny, intelligent and vibrant people. I hope we will all be able to get together for that day at the Seattle Center and SFM that we were talking about before

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.