main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX GREAT TIME IN AUSTIN

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by robkun, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE TOY SHOW IN AUSTIN THIS PAST WEEKEND. IT WAS GREAT SEEING MY FRIENDS FROM THE FANFORCE THERE, AS WELL AS SEEING THE 501ST. GOT TO MEET AND TAKE PICS WITH LOU FERRIGNO. AND JUST SEEING OTHER COOL COLLECTABLES. I WANT TO TELL CAT, I LOVE THE T-SHIRT. THANK YOU! ME AND LIZ HAD A GOOD TIME. SORRY WE HAD TO JET BACK SO SOON BACK TO SAN ANTONIO, BUT I HAD TO MAKE SOME FINAL ERRANDS FOR MY MOMS B-DAY PARTY THAT AFTERNOON. TAKE CARE EVERYBODY.

2. StormLeader

StormLeader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2002
    Rob,

It was great to see everyone there. Thanks to Lisa, you and the rest of the SA FanForce for pulling together and helping make this event possible. I know Kim and I had a lot of fun and look forward to more events like this in the future.

Jim Marshall
    501st Stormtrooper TK-6411
    Star Garrison Public Relations Officer
    South Texas Squad
    San Antonio, Tx

3. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    It has been a crazy week, and I haven't had a chance to post anything about the Austin Toy Show, but I had a great time. Jeremy Bulloch was incredibly nice and it was a joy to meet him.

I was really impressed by the turn-out, and it was great to meet Star Wars fans from all over Texas, though we did miss those of you who couldn't make it. Hopefully next time you'll be able make it, Marselles. I really appreciate those of you who helped out at the table, and everyone who helped make the event possible, Jim, John, the 501st,Cat Staggs, and Tim Gardener.

I am definitely looking forward to more events like this, and hopefully even something here.

Lisa

4. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    hey folks,

just wanted to say i enjoyed meeting all of you face to helmet. i have finally developed the pics if took and they came out great. they will be put to good use.

jeremy has to be one of the coolest guys i have every met and his wife maureen was wonderful. the dinner was a blast as well as the convention.

i am hoping for the convention in august tim will be able to get another star wars personality. if you have any suggestions please post them but, be realistic.....we all know that carrie fisher, mark hamiel, harison ford..ect..would be out of reach.

talk to you all soon,

cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.