main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC17 Great video of SWCO 2017.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by dante144, Apr 27, 2017.

1. dante144

dante144 Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Got the blues? Maybe this will cheer you up. My buddy does these great HD vids of the SWCs and other cons.

Enjoy

MotivateR5D4 and Padme501st like this.
  2. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    Thanks for the video. Gotta admit, I'm still kind of there. Whenever something gets stressful or heavy, I'll take a moment out and just go there. It's still so recent I've been doing that whole "exactly 1,2,3 weeks ago..." kind of thing and just remembering exactly where I was and what I was doing at any given moment, even including the week prior when I was getting ready for it all. I know that will fade in time, but for now I'm still reveling in it. Anybody else?

Next week we have May the 4th, so that will definitely bring some SW joy back into our lives. Not sure yet what kind of events or anything will happen in my area. Hopefully this weekend will bring news of what deals are being offered for it.

dante144, Valency Jane and Padme501st like this.
  3. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    I'm still very much in Celebration mode as well. I got several pictures printed at Walgreens to hang in my cube at work and i'm constantly on the Celebration facebook page.