main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greater Ohio Boxer Rescue - general discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Dec 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    They are so cute!!!! Not as cute as Maggie but they use the Force!!!!!

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I've seen cuter. One word.

PUGS!!!

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I've seen cuter. One word.

PUGS!!!

[face_plain] Sorry Eric, but I hate them. They are stupid. My sister's ex-friend had one, and it ran into the wall all the time. I don't think they are even cute! :p

Those boxer pups are cute though.

Sorry guys, I'm not really a dog person. I did love our Keshound that we had for 12 years. (Even if she wasn't the brightest animal in the world....)

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Funny thing is, while I always liked animals...I never considered myself "a cat person" until we got Bandit (and later Leia). As far as dogs go...I've never had one, I've had girlfriends who've owned dogs (as with Amy and "Maggie")...but I've developed a serious interest in boxers.

They are great with kids, be very friendly to people in general...yet can be protective (when needed) of their family. And while Maggie likes to play "tug" with her rope-toy, she'd just as easily lay on the couch and watch "Attack of the Clones" with me...SHE'S THE PERFECT PET!

5. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
  6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Don't get me wrong, Huskies are beautiful dogs. The only thing is, I don't know much about the breed...aside from being pretty dogs (that little guy was cute) that would effect my desision to bring one into my home.

Since I'm becoming more involved with GOBR, I'm learning that boxers are great dogs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.