main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Greater Union Innaloo Midnight Screening

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by sithmastersimon, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Hey just got my tickets last week, thank God I didn't miss out thought I was leaving it way too late!

So who else is goin to see it here?

2. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Everyones going to hoyts carousel :p thats where all tha fans are going! :p

3. sithmastersimon

Apr 17, 2005
    Yeah I kinda realised that...but what can ya do, all my mates go to GU. Anyway I'm goin there, so all the fans cant possibly be only at one place ;)

4. Jayd

Jayd Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    I'll probably be going to Innaloo, it's a lot closer to me. I wish Warwick Grand was nicer, I love their Megastadium. Do they even still have that?

5. sithmastersimon

Apr 17, 2005
    Yeah same it's closer for me as well. Um nah I don't think they have it anymore coz of costs and such....they don't do as well as the other cinemas, which is a shame coz they used to be pretty good.

6. Jayd

Aug 30, 2001
    Yeah, I used to go there all the time when I was in high school. But I don't anymore because it's gotten a bit skanky, and Morley is a lot closer to me (and much nicer). Morley is the closest, but it's small. Innaloo is a little further, but nice and big, so I'll go there for the premiere.

7. sithmastersimon

Apr 17, 2005
    Yeah I got a few mates in that area but we like goin to innaloo coz of the atmosphere, much better! Was there for eps 1 and 2 and was a great feeling after waiting there all day outside the theatre and then at night being surrounded by all these SW fans in anticipation, it's something else!

8. BearaceDougie

BearaceDougie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2004
    Why are Master_Kaustin tickets $16.50 but Innaloo's (GU) Approx $11.00 ?

9. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I've been to a different one each time.
    TPM - Morley
    AOTC - Innaloo
    ROTS - Carousel

10. Jayd

Aug 30, 2001
    I was at Cinema City for AOTC, and I didn't go to the 12:01 showing of TPM! I went the next day after school. :p

Dougie perhaps because Kaustin arranged a special screening for just Fanforce?

You know what, it occurs to me that the people going from Fanforce are going to line up all day anyway, so why bother arranging a special showing? They're going to be the first ones in line anyway, why pay more? ;)

11. BearaceDougie

Jul 19, 2004
    Well Innaloo is sold out
    And Kaustin Fanforce screening i like [face_peace]

12. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    If you read Kaustin's post on page 5ish of the thread, just after confirming the price of the tickets, he says
    "Yeah it is a bit steep and i did question her on it, but she basically said that ticket prices aint determined by Head office in NSW anymore or something, and that Carousel is now hoyts main cinema, so the prices are a bit higher.. there only higher for the premiere viewings...

but what can ya do !... I wanna see Episode III there.. I want to sit in comfort.. and I dont wanna wait in line for hours to get in ...

Im just happy they gave me a cinema! and the experience of being there with all the fans on and off the boards will always be remembered :p aww! hehe..

I did want the prices cheaper, i sorta feel like im ripping people off, but I just wanna tell everyone, im making no money at all doing this... im doing all of this in my own time.. and spending my own money to get it started.."

It's roughly the same price as it was when Soup and I organised a cinema at Innaloo for AotC. And anyway, Kaustin is also trying to organise some entertainment or something, or so he said in his post on page 2

"Plus there could be some exciting entertainment! but sssh! its a suprise... hahah"

So either way, it's worth the money.

13. RaMarQabLe

RaMarQabLe Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2005
    hey all, first time poster here.

just wondering what time people would actaully start lining up at greater union inaloo. i got a group of about 15 people going so we wanna no waht time the HC fans are gonna be thurr

14. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Welcome to the boards RaMarQabLe.

15. RaMarQabLe

Apr 25, 2005
  16. RaMarQabLe

Apr 25, 2005
    so does neone know what time the hardcore nerds gonna be lining up at greater union inaloo?

17. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    "Plus there could be some exciting entertainment! but sssh! its a suprise... hahah"

[face_laugh]
    ...nvm...

18. BearaceDougie

Jul 19, 2004
    I'd also like to know when people start lining up

19. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    prolly about 8pm!! hehehe

20. RaMarQabLe

Apr 25, 2005
    would centre managment alow u to line up that early?

21. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    HaHaHa. At The AOTC premiere people were lining up for since the night before.

22. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    at hoyts for episode II.. they only had one line, which stretched out across the roof carpark... then everyone was running like crap to get in... and get decent seats...

So if I was you i would be there as early as possible, to get to the front of that line :)
    i rocked up at 10pm and i was the third row from the front in the cinema.. oh not fun! :(

23. RaMarQabLe

Apr 25, 2005
    ***t... well i guess i better get there pretty early then. prolly start lineing up at like 6ish then.

24. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Yeah it's always good fun to dude...take a laptop or something. Just keep yourself entertained.

25. RaMarQabLe

Apr 25, 2005
    yeh lineing ups always fun.

me n my friends lined up for the big brother audtrions at UWA and were prolly part of the first 10 people in line. I was actaully the first person to get through to the recorded interviews :p

hope the staff at greater union arn't gonna be ****heads about the whole thing though :S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.