main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greatest Gaming Moment

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jango-Fett10, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango-Fett10

Jango-Fett10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2005
    Put something that you did in a videogame that felt like a true memorable gaming moment

2. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Shooting people in that game that has guns in it.

3. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Not getting shot in games that has guns, and killing your opponents.

4. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Memorable moment: beating spirit of Marka Ragnos in Tavion's body with only one lightsaber and only 5 health in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. :D

5. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    Spammer

http://boards.theforce.net/Games:_Board_and_Videogames/b10005/20930545/?35

Here is a thread with the same topic & OH MY GOD it is on the SAME PAGE :eek:

6. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    Crafting my first jetpack (7th on the server and 3rd person to do it) in Galaxies.

¤Night

7. Ogmios22188

Ogmios22188 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2004
    How can you be the seventh person on the server and the third person in the entire game to do it? Don't you mean the third person on the server and the seventh person in the entire game?

8. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Me at the arcade waiting for Space Ace.
    Another bigger kid trying to get in when it was my turn next.
    Me adamantly stating it was my turn next.
    Him saying "Yeah? You and what army?"
    Me beating the game on one play with all of the "Energized" sections.
    Me turning to him and saying "That army."
    Then me walking off.

I was 8 years old, baby.

9. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    He crafted the 7th jetpack ever made on that server, as the 3rd crafter to do so. At least I think that's what it means.

of course, now I can't think of something to say on-topic

10. Anakin_Sockwalker

Anakin_Sockwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2005
  11. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Thats okay. I can never think of something to say on topic and I'm pretty sure that Senny's explanation is what Night meant.

With that said, probably having 30 knife kills and 50 deaths in Solder of Fortune II.

12. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    Well, I was the 3rd person on the server to craft a jetpack, and I crafted the 7th jetpack on the server. Team one made 5, Team 2, 1, then my team made one.

I wasn't the first, and I wasn't the last by far, but I worked at it for a long time, and I lead a group back when there were very few people who could do it, and it was the most fun I've ever had in a game - because it was a damn tough challenge, required leadship, teamwork, and practice.

¤Night

13. XenoSkywalker

XenoSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Not my greatest gaming moment ever, but a memorable one, at that.

Game:
    Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter.

Characters:
    Me: Hulk

Friend: Cyclops

Situation:
    Me: I have Very Little Energy left in my Health Bar.

Friend: Has a little over half-health in his Health Bar.

Friend: Uses his Last Super Optic Blast (Big Fat Laser Beam that emits from Cyclops Eyes, and Travels Horizontally Across the Screen) Super-Move (which consumes his last Super-Move in his stock), and drains my health down to perhaps 1-3 pixels in length. (Enough for him to kill me if I block 1-3 of his Regular Optic Blast (Thin Laser Beam Emited from Cyclops Eyes) "Special Moves"; which don't cost him anything to use.))

Me: I Super-Jump Up towards him and I try to get close.

Friend: Anticipates this, and as soon as I Super Jump towards him, he uses Cyclops Optic Blast Move that Aims Diagonal Up-Right, which Forces me to Block In Mid-Air, and Lose One Of My Pixels.

Me: I Super-Jump towards him again, and he does not use the Diagonal Optic Blast Special Move, so I advance.

Me: I Super-Jump again, so that I can continue to get close with the hopes of killing him.

Friend: Expecting me to continue to try to gain ground on him, he decides to do another Diagonal Optic-Blast to drain one of my remaining 2 pixels of energy.

Me: I decide now, that I MUST stay off the Ground, or else my friend will simply Drain me with a Horizontal Optic Blast, so I Super Jump Back three times, each time avoiding an "Optic Blast".

Friend: Seeing that I am continuously Landing on the Ground, and Immediately Super-Jumping again to avoid being killed by a "Simple Optic Blast Special Move", my friend try's to Time the Execution of his Optic Blast Special Move so that I land from on of my Super-Jump's, directly ON my friends Optic Blast. So he does a "High" Optic Blast as I land from my Super-Jump!!!

Me: But! AS I LAND, I EXECUTE MY Super Move!!! called "Gamma Wave" (which Lifts up all of the Ground, and Shakes it, to cause a Big Tidal Wave of The Ground; that when it hits the Opponent, carries him to the "Corner" of the Screen". So since I was all the way on "My side" of the screen, my friend was "Picked Up" by my "Gamma Wave" Super Move, and carried across the screen, all the while losing chunks and chunks of health, to his death!

The Kicker here is that I landed, and My friends "High" Optic Blast was FULLY visible on the entire lenghth of the screen, but because I activated my Super Move RIGHT when I landed, it gave me a few moments of invincibility, so I did not get hit by my friends Optic Blast, even though it was visibly overlapping my My Character Hulk's Sprite!!! [face_laugh]

GAMMA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!!! LOL... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.