main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Green Sabre? Purple Sabre?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by DarthDean, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayistheManNB

JayistheManNB Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2003
    Some one about said that we DID see the corpse creamated...sorry, I thought it wasn't in the movie, I was wrong... But regardless, i still believe that Qui-Gonn's defiance will come out as just more than defiance, mayve showing that he was a "Dark Jedi". Please watch the fight scene and see the "look" I'm talking about, it was definately significant to something else. Moreover, the voice you hear I believe is Qui-Gonn's which means you will most likely see him in EP3, definately as a bad guy if you ask me.
    Although we disagree, all this is doing is making us anticipate EP3 even more, so I guess its a good thing...but I'm still right!!, lol

And Obi-Wan John...if Palpatine did't play by the rules, why would we have not seen anything in the original trilogy or the prequels about this. The reason why there is only two Sith is because there was once about 50, and they all turned against each other and almost became extinct. A code was made by Darth Bane, saying there could only be two. Palpatine knew this and knew that if he had more than 1 apprentice at a time, they could destroy him. Although Palpatince is sneaky, he is not stupid. So according to me, he did play by the rules, but who am I to say...

2. Zethlin_Maximus

Zethlin_Maximus Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2003
    Please watch the fight scene and see the "look" I'm talking about, it was definately significant to something else.

Yes, I've seen the look you're talking about. I think, somehow, that maybe on starting the fight with Maul, Qui-Gon didn't realise that Maul was there primarily to do away with him, the Sith's supposed ally. Maybe the look suggested, "Bloody hell, I've been betrayed!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.