main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Green Squadron 3: By the Empire's Hand

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BartSimpson-SithLord, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Star Wars
    Green Squadron 3
    By the Empire?s Hand

It has been six years since the epic, and conclusive, BATTLE OF ENDOR in which the Rebel Alliance struck a crushing blow to the Empire and set in motion the events that would see rise to the New Republic. During this six year period, the regional governors on the outlying planets have began to relax on the strict "no alien" policy set forth by the Emperor. Regions who didn?t persecute aliens have began to build their fleets again.

On Yaga Minor, such a fleet is beginning to take form. It is here that a new squadron is being formed and trained to fight the TERRORISTS of the New Republic. The region surrounding Yaga Minor is home to a fleet from the New Republic, renowned for its cruelty towards captives and Imperials. This fleet, so caught up in its hatred for the Empire, has become the very thing it is out to destroy. As the fleet continues to terrorize the citizens of the worlds it "liberates" the new recruits of the Imperial Tie Interceptor squadron "Green" begin their initiation?

Rules:
    1. Have fun.
    2. No godmoding.
    3. Please, and I can?t stress this enough, in your posts become your character. This is a character driven RPG more than being a flight sim.
    4. Be descriptive
    5. Don?t post other peoples damage
    6. Except in rare cases, I?ll allow the killing of NPC Rebel pilots to be posted by the character.
    7. Keep it PG/PG-13. Nothing too graphic, no swearing.
    8. Force is not allowed, at least not at the moment.
    9. PM me your character sheets for approval first.
    10. Please try to post at least once a week, and be active when you join. I can't have an efficient character based RPG if the characters aren't active.

After we get 12 members for the squadron I?ll begin accepting supporting personnel.
    I?ll post my character sheet soon. I?ll be the lead of the squadron. 8 members of the squadron will be new recruits, the remaining four seats are filled with two squadron leaders who are forming the squadron(I?ll be the leader) and two transfers from other squadrons. These higher ranking slots are first come, first serve.

Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Species:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Build:
    Skin Color:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Tattoos(description and location):
    Scars(description and location):
    Clothing:
    Habits:
    Any other details:
    Weapon:
    Flight History:
    Bio:

Green One(Leader):
    Green Two:
    Green Three:
    Green Four(1st Transfer):
    Green Five:
    Green Six:
    Green Seven(Second in command):
    Green Eight:
    Green Nine:
    Green Ten(2nd Transfer):
    Green Eleven:
    Green Twelve:

2. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    OOC: I don't understand The green group is a New Republic and Rebel Alliance group of B-wing Crafts.

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Green Squadron, the RPG, was a game started by me in 2002 IIRC. It was fairly successful and the players joined me in the sequel. I've had two "unofficial" third installments since then that I just never could get behind. So I decided to redesign and have the official third installment be an Imperial squadron. In this installment, the green designation (instead of the traditional Imperial numbered designation) is derived from the fact they are being formed and trained on a forest world and also since most of the members are new recruits.

4. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    OOC: I see cool. I watch AoTS all the time and G$ all the time.

5. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    Approved
    Name:Dutaun Yitsu
    Species:Nautolan
    Height:6'9"
    Weight:136.8
    Build:Muscular,
    Skin Color:Green
    Hair Color:None(Tenticles)
    Eye Color:Blue
    Tattoos(description and location):None
    Scars(description and location):Scar on right eye(Like anakin) scar across Chest
    Clothing:pilot Uniform, Sith Robe(Only wears in situations meant to be comfortable)
    Habits:A wee bit overconfident
    Any other details:none
    Weapon:Two Custom Pistols(Like Jango's...except better)and a custom Sniper Rifle
    Flight History:used to be in Ghost Squadron, but then Transfered here
    Bio: Dutaun is a natural pilot, and is eager to prove himself. He was a pro pilot at the age of 11.Trained as a Sniper, trained in piloting, trained in sword combat...a strong warrior

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Time for my bio.

Name: Peetre Joens
    Species: Human
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 135 lbs.
    Build: Normal, athletic build
    Skin Color: Pale caucasian
    Hair Color: Platinum blonde
    Eye Color: Crimson red
    Tattoos(description and location): None
    Scars(description and location): Minor scars across his left cheek, neck, and chest from when his control monitor malfunctioned and exploded.
    Clothing: White undershirt, tan vest with red stripes, black pants, black boots. Normal pilot suit.
    Habits: Chews his nails when nervous.
    Any other details: Is fairly outgoing and kind, yet strict when it comes to orders.
    Weapon: Imperial issued blaster
    Flight History: Flying since he was 14.
    Bio: Born onboard a ship, he has no technical homeworld. His parents were both Corellian, but ran a cargo service together that kept them in space and away from settling down on any particular world. When he was 14, his father decided to teach him how to pilot the ship so that he could take over the business one day. That day would never come. When Peetre was 19, the Rebel fleet near Yaga Minor captured his family and charged them with smuggling supplies to the Imperial worlds in the sector. Without a trial, they were executed. Peetre had been forced to use the ships lown escape pod and never knew the fate of his parents. Angry that the once vaunted freedom fighters had become the corrupt ruling force they had destroyed, he joined the Empire in hopes of helping the galaxy. He has flown in several skirmishes against the same fleet that killed his family, not knowing that the fleet is operating against the law of the New Republic as well.

7. RogueAce7

RogueAce7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    Approved

Name: Gavin Fidelis
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 140 lbs.
    Build: Tall and skinny, but athletic.
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Hair Color: Blonde, close cropped.
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Scars(description and location): None
    Clothing: Military uniforms.
    Habits: Likes to show off somewhat. After a successful run, he will do a playful roll or something of the like.
    Any other details: Tends to take charge, but knows his place in the squadron.
    Weapon: Heavy blaster pistol
    Flight History: Gavin has flown all his life, flying for his father's shipping company.
    Bio: Born on Tanaab, Gavin was the son of wealthy parents who owned their own shipping company. After making runs for his father in an old, beaten up freighter for seven years, Gavin felt he was meant for something more, and he entered the Imperial Academy. Excelling in starfighters, Gavin was soon transferred to help begin the newly formed Green Squadron at Yaga Minor...

8. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    GM Approved

Character Sheet:
    Name: Ar'Jar Vena
    Height: 6ft 8"
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Build: Muscular, Handsome
    Hair Color: Long Brown hair, in pony tail.
    Eye Color: 1 green, 1 blue.
    Tattoos: A single tatoo, of the imperial logo on his left bicep.
    ScarsHe has a network of scars all over his head, from a crash after a rebel shot him down, and a long scar over his left eye, from a vibroblade dueling match
    Clothing: Pilot's uniform, civilian outfit
    Habits: Will want to destroy all the rebels he sees
    Any other details: Defector
    Weapon: 2 small blaster pistols, and a sniper rifle
    Flight History: Born on Corelia, his family was killed by the empire when youong. He was trained as a rebel pilot when young, but when 18, he was shot down by "friendly fire." Whilst recovering onboard a rebel frigate, an attempt was made on his life. Whilst walking through the brig, he overheard a Rebel officer talking about him, and realised that the Alliance high command had ordered his death, and had also killed his parents, deeming him to good, and likely to defect. As soon as he heard this, he stole an X-Wing fighter, and departed for the nearest Imperial base, where he defected.

9. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    My rank should be lt. commander not lt colonel, to late to edit.

10. RogueAce7

Aug 29, 2004
    *walks in, whistles.* Uppity up!

Join people, join!

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Sorry to make this change everyone, but it needed to be.

Ranks will be as follows so as to clear up confusion.

Ensign
    Lieutenant
    Captain
    Major
    Lieutenant Commander
    Commander
    Colonel/Lieutenant Colenl
    Navy Captain
    Commodore
    Admiral
    General

That means that Peetre is now a Commander and all Commanders are Captains. With Sith Lords and Gavin being Lt. Commanders. Thank you for your time. Anyone who joins after this, please use Ensign or Lieutenant as your rank.

12. RogueAce7

Aug 29, 2004
    Just reposting my sheet with the rank change...

Name: Gavin Fidelis
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 140 lbs.
    Build: Tall and skinny, but athletic.
    Hair Color: Blonde, close cropped.
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Scars(description and location): None
    Clothing: Military uniforms.
    Habits: Likes to show off somewhat. After a successful run, he will do a playful roll or something of the like.
    Any other details: Tends to take charge, but knows his place in the squadron.
    Weapon: Heavy blaster pistol
    Flight History: Gavin has flown all his life, flying for his father's shipping company.
    Bio: Born on Tanaab, Gavin was the son of wealthy parents who owned their own shipping company. After making runs for his father in an old, beaten up freighter for seven years, Gavin felt he was meant for something more, and he entered the Imperial Academy. Excelling in starfighters, Gavin was soon transferred to help begin the newly formed Green Squadron at Yaga Minor...

13. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    Okay, here is my bio. Just to let you guys know, im new here, so I might need a little help along the way.

Approved

Name: Rex Novadi
    Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 154 lbs.
    Build: Muscular, tall
    Skin Color: Tan
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Clear Blue
    Tattoos (description and location): none
    Scars (description and location): part of right ear is missing
    Clothing: dark flight tunic
    Habits: cares about team a lot, reckless
    Any other details: hair is long and wavy (ROTS Anakin style)
    Weapon:
    Father's Lightsaber (bluish-white blade)
    SLK-371 custom pair of blasters
    Flight History:
    Rex has flown ever since 13 years of age. He recently recruited into the Alliance, and then to the Empire. Until now, he has been flying freighters as a smuggler.
    Bio:
    Rex is an excellent pilot and marksman. He was born on Coruscant, and lived a hard young life. He flew in illegal bike races and enlisted on a cargo freighter when he was old enough. While on one of his runs, his girlfriend Alena, was murdered. The rumor was that the Empire committed the crime. Enraged, Rex went of to fly in the Rebel army. A mere couple weeks into his enlistment, Rex found out through one of his friends that it wasn?t the Empire who murdered his fiancé. It was, in fact, the Rebels. Alena had been leaking information to the Empire about the Rebel Alliance. Rex then left the Rebels, now the New Republic, and enlisted in the shrinking Imperial forces. He was assigned to Green Squadron in the Yaga Minor system?

-CC-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.