main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Green Squadron( a training and mission RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BartSimpson-SithLord, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Hrath felt really strange. "Hey, I thought you zaid this wazn't alcoholic. It almost taztez like it iz. An' I can get really sick from alcohol... I'm really allergic."

2. AZDaizy

AZDaizy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2002
    Aurora raised an eyebrow at Hrath. "Uh boss, I don't think he looks too good."

3. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Hrath began coughing. Not just a clearing of the lungs, but the sort of thing that makes someone sound like they're about to die. Then he collapsed onto the floor.

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre dropped off the stool and went to Hrath's side. Why did these blue-milk contests always end like this? Peetre thought to himself. He felt for the Bothan's pulse and found it, although faint. He turned to Aurora, "I'll keep him calm, you get the medic!"

5. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Hrath opened one eye from his perspective on the floor. "I thought you zzaid it wazzn't alcoholic."

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre looked serious, "Yours wasn't supposed to be. The droid spiked the wrong one." It never fails, somehow a droid is involved in another disasterous blue-milk contest,Peetre thought.

7. AZDaizy

AZDaizy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2002
    Aurora's eyes widened slightly. Wow, the commander asked me to do something other than fix ships. She snapped out of it quickly and ran as fast as her long legs could take her to the sick ward. "Medic!" She yelled fiercely. She grabbed the nearest one and practically dragged him back to the bar. She motioned with her hands to Hrath, not being able to speak for lack of breath.

8. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: soul of JarJar120 falls from sky, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Wham! Dax is back in gear, sorry, I was grounded. and could not find a way around it.

IC: Dax soon followed down the hall. "Take what ever you can get. Theres an old cargo ship in bay twelve, I'm going back to Tattoien." Julya stoped. "Mark is still out there!" she turnd. But the anger in her voice died when she saw the exprestion on Dax's face, she hadn't seen it in his eyes before, and most people never did. "Whats rong? Whats Happining on Tattoien?" Daxter Cod, the most feared fighter known to the Imps, suddinly didn't seem so powerfull, he shorely didn't fell powerfull. "I'll come back soon. Then I'll explane more." Daxter turnd and left. Leaving the two pilots in the hall alone.
    Dax had already gone into hyperspace. and he was holding a meatle object in his hand. "I hope he's not there yet, for everyones sake, I hope he's not there."

Tag:Amidala14, Blue_10

9. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: :_| B-b-but I wanted the first post on the 100th page!! :( :_|

Oh well. [face_plain]

IC:

Julya ran to the hangar and quickly boarded the cargo ship. Powering it up, she took off and headed to where the distress signal was bleeping faintly.

Hold on, Mark...I'm coming...

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    The medic came into the room with a repulsor-gurney and quickly loaded Hrath onto it as thoroughley and safely as possible. The members of the squadron, including Peetre followed the medic into the medbay where he told them the news. "He'll need a bacta treatment for about five hours. After immersion, he'll need at least another hour of rest. He should be fit to fly then, but he'll be weak for a few weeks."

11. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark saw the cargo craft approaching, well somewhat. His vision was dimming as he faded in and out of consiouceness. Mark woke up again inside a small hanger with Julya pulling him out of his cockpit seat. Julya seemed pretty worried. Mark looked over his body a bloody mess. <That would explain the look.> Mark thought still slipping between conciouseness and blackness. Her eyes met his. "Just in time to save me, beautiful..."

He didn't see her blush as at that moment Mark's eyelids grew heavy and he slipped back into darkness again.

12. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Julya's eyes threatened to cry, but no, she wouldn't give into her tears yet, she couldn't afford to. Carefully dragging Mark to a sleeping berth, she made sure he was in place before returning to the cockpit and flying back to the hangar.

13. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Dax landed in one of the cercular hangers, and got out, after getting his things he whent out to serch.

OOC: This might be slow, untill I find her but Amidala14, could you be ready for a hopfuly short role in your third charicter? Thanks, I don't whant to wair you out, I don't even know how you handle two...

14. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: [face_laugh] LOL. It's quite easy. They are all sisters, after all. ;) Now, if I had to play a Rebel and an Imperial...that would be weird. Especially if the Imperial had to hunt down the Rebel I was playing... :p

So, what you're saying is that you want me to RP Rikita again?

IC:

Rikita was still on Tatooine, and angry.

"Oh yeah, 'Come with us', you'll be safe. Ha!!" Rikita spat. "This is the second time I've been abandoned."

Unbidden, a tear sprang down her cheek as she opened the door to her grandmother's and her apartment.

15. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Three days passed from the rescue of Mark and he was being transported back to the Corvette base. Peetre was their waiting, along with most of the crew as the Shuttle entered the hangar. The fact that the X-wings weren't returning concerned him to no end. He waited as the hatch opened and he saw his beautiful beloved for the first time in oh so long. He suspected they both had bad news, but the sheer joy of seeing her face for the first time in what seemed like forever pushed all of those thoughts away. He smiled from ear to ear as he studied her look, smelled her scent, and was able to hear her breathing once again.

16. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    OOC: Thanks BSSL, no offense to anyone but that was going rather slow.

IC: Mark saw Peetre as he was being pushed off in a strecher. "Sorry buddy... uh he gave us the slip during th..." Mark's attention drifted away and became unconcious yet again. The med droid said "He suffered severe burns, lost alot of blood, and recieved some minor brain damage. However, if we can get him to the bacta tanks immediatly he should be able to make a near full recovery."

The droid pushed him down to the med bay and put him in the bacta tanks.

17. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: :) None taken. I'm glad the pace is picked up again. ;) Mucho gracias, BSSL. :D

IC:

As Adi:

Adi rushed to Peetre and clung to him for dear life.

"Never ever send me to track down a deserter, got that, flyboy? Never."

She kissed him hard, and then let him go. Then, breezily, as if nothing had happened, said, "So, what did you do while I was gone?"

As Julya:

Julya waited in the medic room, waiting for Mark to regain consciousness.

"It's really all my fault that you're like this, right now," she whispered to no one in particular. "If I had never killed that supposed Dax we would never have gone on this wild goose chase. I'm so sorry."

18. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre just smiled and kissed her again. "You wouldn't believe it but there was another blue milk drinking contest. What you would believe was that a droid was behind its going sour yet again. I think you'll need to talk with Hrath to get his side of what happened. But he ended up in sick bay. I've since put a prohibition on Blue Milk contests."

19. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Adi laughed. "Goodness! What are you doing to the poor new recruits?! I was the one who went to the sick bay last time..."

She went silent, remembering the dreams she had had...and Marc.

20. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre's thoughts then turned serious. He went ahead of Adi and held her in his arms. "Tell me. What happened out there? Why is Mark injured? What happened to Dax?"

21. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Adi's tone lowered. "Let's go sit down somewhere."

As they walked to a secluded corner in the caf, she began to tell him.

"We arrived at Tatooine easily enough. Gabe, who's around here somewhere finding Lani, and I stayed behind with the A-wings while Julya and Mark went into Mos Espa."

Adi sat down, with Peetre in front of her.

"It was fine...until I got a distress call from Mark. Julya was supposed to stun Dax, but her blaster settings were set to kill somehow, and she killed Dax. Julya fled the cantina, where they had found Rikita, my youngest sister working. Mark went after her..."

She fell silent, then started up again after laughing softly. "Turns out...Julya hadn't killed Dax...it was a decoy. Dax found us and we went to this planet...forget the name. We fought a battle there, and Mark went crazy. His X-wing was destroyed. We thought he was dead. After the battle, we went to this place...Julya found a faint distress signal from Mark and went after him."

Adi looked up. "And now we're here." She smiled. "And I'm with you again."

22. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre kissed her lightly. Then, as he moved away he whispered into her ear, "Wedding's in three days. All the arrangements have been made. And if Mark is out of the bacta by then, he'll be my best man."

23. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Adi's eyes widened slightly. "Three days?"

And then she grinned. "I like the way you think, laddie-me-buck."

24. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Click here to see an odd picture at our lovely GS social thread.

25. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark was pulled out of the bacta two days after they had come back to ship. Julya was there waiting for him aparently most of the two days. He again reminded Julya that it wasn't her fault and that everything was going to be ok again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.