main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Green Squadron( a training and mission RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BartSimpson-SithLord, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Julya blinked. "How did I get here and what are you doing in my room? Don't you have some recruits to yell at?"

Julya laid back down and turned her face to the wall.

2. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    "That's not till 05:00 tommorow. But seriously, we've got off on the wrong foot but hey, your sister is a good friend to me and all I knew at the time was that you hurt her. How 'bout we start over here and now?"

3. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Julya continued to stare at the wall as Mark spoke, but then turned around.

"Yeah...okay. I'd like that." She smiled crookedly. "Ach...I'm scared to get up...what if I bump my head again?"

4. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark tugged at her ankles a little sliding her forward. "That solves that problem."

5. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Julya slid on the floor, banging her head. She looked up at Mark.

"It sure does."

6. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "For the record, that was your drunkeness that did that."

7. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Julya snorted. "I didn't mean to get drunk!!!!!!!! I swear, those blue milks were spiked."

8. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "Prove it!" Mark grinned broadly then turned his head.

9. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Julya groaned. "So what? Don't I have a right to get drunk when..."

She groaned again. "Oww...my head hurts...AND I'M STILL LAYING HERE ON THE FLOOOR!"

10. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark helped her up. "How many drinks did you have?"

11. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    "Thanks," she muttered. Julya rubbed her eyes. "How many...? I don't know...I seriously thought it was just regular blue milk...I didn't get drunk on purpose. It's not...ladylike..."

Julya slumped against the wall, then straightened. "Mark? Do you have a thing for my sister?"

12. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre led Adi out of the room, but instead of following Mark he led her to her room. "Well, it is getting late. And tomorrow night is the wedding. So, I guess I'll let you get some rest." He leaned down and kissed her on her lips.

13. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "Nah, it's actually a coverup to get to you." Mark grinned. "Did I say that or just think it?"

14. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: You know, this really is like a soap opera...and we haven't had a General Green Squadron in awhile...so...

GENERAL GREEN SQUADRON

Life seems about to take a happy turn for Green Squadron. With the wedding only a night away, everything should be fine. But it isn't...for, unbeknownst a stranger bent on revenge is making his way to the Corvette...

Three guesses on to who it is. :p

As Adi:

Adi smiled before softly returning Peetre's kiss.

"Yes, I suppose so...Good night."

She watched as Peetre left, and then changed into some form of pajamas and went to sleep.

As Julya:

Julya's jaw tried to work, but the words wouldn't come. Finally, she said, "M-m-me?"

"Sith, how stupid! I used to be able to flirt with the best of them, in fact...I was the best of them...and now..."

She could feel her knees weaken.

As Rikita:

Rikita hurridly rushed into an open shuttle and started the preflight checks. In no time, she was out of Tatooine's orbit.

"This better be good, Dax."

As the Stranger:

The Corvette slowly came into view. The man in the shuttle smiled. "Thank you Julya..."

He continued to smile as he hailed the Corvette. It was all working to his advantage.

15. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    "R3, Prepare jump for the corvet. Send jump info to the shutle, Rikita, prpare for jump.

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre couldn't help but wonder how things couldn't be better as he walked down the hall to his own quarters. Mark and Julya may get together, Lani and Gabe were together, the new members were fitting in quite nicely, and his wedding was tomorrow. There were only two things worrying him as he retired for the night, Dax and the upcoming mission to take out the droid starfighter production base.

17. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    OOC: AAH! The third Narin is coming! Oh yeah, and my not as hansome duplicate Marc.

IC:Mark was surprised at her reaction. <Julya reallyis quite taken by me. Unlike that lowsey vending droid, I hate it much!...> Mark thought.

Mark chuckled "Of course you."
    <I could really use a sandwich.> he thought.
    They slowly leaned towards eachother and began kissing.
    <I wonder if this will be done by lunch?> Mark wondered in his mind.

Will Julya go further than she normaly would now that she's drunk? Will Mark ever get his tuna and cheese sandwich? All this and more on the Next episode of...

Titan Squadron

18. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Dax jumped into hyperspace, Then begain to think of his next move.

OOC: Oh my god how crapy!

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: You'll have to explain in flashback as we go to THE NEXT DAY

IC: Peetre awoke ready for his big day. The day where he would lose his bachelor status. The day he took the big plunge. Aww, the day of his marriage. He headed to the fresher and began the process of getting ready.

20. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    IC as Julya:

Julya stirred and yawned, not wanting to be woken up from her delicious dream of being kissed by Mark. When the realization that it wasn't a dream but that it was real, made her bolt upright. This time, she was ready and didn't bolt so far.

"Sith, it's Adi's wedding today!" Julya scrambled out of bed and pulled on the cleanest clothes she had...some brown workman's slacks and a cream-colored linen shirt. Brushing her hair, she pinned it into a loose bun.

Cheerfully, she strode out of her room whistling a hit by the Modal Nodes.

As Adi:

Adi had woken up at about one a.m. in the morning and had never gone back to sleep. Now, after hearing the rest of the ship wake up, she crawled out of bed and went about deciding her wardrobe.

I'm getting married...gettin' married...

Adi grinned widely. Then a thought came to her. It was Green Squadron that had brought her to Peetre...she took out her green flightsuit and suited up.

21. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark mysteriously appeared at the alter, sandwich in hand. Only Peetre saw it as he finished the last bite though.

22. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    In the hours before the wedding, Hrath wondered the ship aimlessly, as he had taken to doing, lacking much else to keep busy and not able to relate well with most people.

23. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    As Julya:

Looking for Mark, she happend upon the new Bothan recruit.

"Hey, I don't think I've met you before. I'm Julya Narin. You?"

24. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    "I'm Hrath. Most noted for a spiked blue milk incident, so you've probably at least heard of me... some people seem to think it was funny. I don't take alcohol very well."

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    The wedding was in an hour and Peetre was getting nervous. He was all ready and rearin to go, but he worried about all the things that could go wrong. Not with the marriage, for he loved Adi with every fiber of his being. It was the random events. Would Hrath drink the wine on accident and go back to the med bay. Would Mark get drunk and fall into the cake. Would the corvette be attacked. He had a million things roaming through his mind. He hoped Adi wasn't as messed up as he was at this junction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.