1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Green Squadron( a training and mission RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BartSimpson-SithLord, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Adi checked her chrono.

"Hmm. Less than an hour."

She checked herself in the mirror and chewed her lip. What was Peetre wearing? Would she clash with his outfit? And what if...what if all of a sudden Peetre decided he was too good for some poor Tatooine farm girl?

Adi shook her head. No. Peetre loved her, she knew that. But her traitorous mind was trying to drown out her heart...she wouldn't let it.

Adi rummaged through her stuff. She found a bag that had contained the stuff she had brought with her when they chased down Dax. Shaking out the bag, she found...her wedding dress and a note attached to it.

Adi-

You're gonna need this someday! Marc didn't know what to do with it...he and Asira never got married...

--Rikita

Adi smiled wryly as she began to put on the dress.

2. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Peetre was pacing when he got a comm from the bridge. "Sir, a shuttle is landing. He says that it is urgent."

"Tell them I'm getting married in fifteen minutes and to come to the ceremony. They can talk to me during the reception."

"Yes, sir."

With that, Peetre sighed. What now?
  3. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    As Julya:

Julya walked to the wedding with Hrath. Upon entering, she saw Peetre standing, with March behind him. She went to the right of the "altar" and waited.

As Adi:

After awhile, Adi awkwardly made her way to the room where the wedding would be held. She wasn't used to wearing a dress. And no one was here to "give her away". She entered the room nervously, and smiled. She was getting married...when she wanted to.

4. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    The band, the Modal Nodes who had gracioussly agreed to do their first wedding since they were in need of funds, played the Tattooine Wedding march and Peetre's voice was caught in his throaght. Adi was walking down the aisle, and looked like an angel. She was soo beautiful and it took the words right out his mouth. As Adi reached the altar, Peetre flashed a lopsided grin at her.

The wedding went on without a hitch, and soon they ringbearer had brought the ring and it was time for the vows. Peetre reached into his pocket and pulled a piece of paper. "I wrote it down as to not forget anything." He said as he grinned.

"Adi, I have been your Commander, your friend, but most importantly, your partner. I have loved you since I was able to get to know you. I have tried to protect you from things you could have protected yourself from. I deeply, and honestly love you. This is the happiest day of my life, and I could never picture it being any better. I'm glad a farm girl like you could love a Corellian like me."

The man presiding over the ceremony then turned to Adi, to hear her vow.
  5. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Adi was about to open her mouth when suddenly a man burst into the room.

"Hey, Vera, didn't I tell you I'd find ya eventually?"

Adi turned pale as she faced the man who was speaking.

"Marc?!"

"Who loves ya, baby?" He answered, grinning.

Adi scowled at him. "And it's Adi now."

"Oh, indeed. Vera too good for a whore?"

"You watch your mouth Marc!"

"Why? You're the one who slept with my older brother and had a child out of wedlock. I tried to marry you so the child wouldn't be a bastard...but no..."

Adi's pale face went even whiter.

"That's not the way it was!"
  6. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Peetre was outraged. He ran over infront of the man. "Allright, pal. You don't talk to my wife that way. Got it? Didn't think so." Peetre then pulled his blaster and the handle at Marc as to knock him out.
  7. ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hrath watched bemusedly. Human mating rituals certainly were strange! Or was that not supposed to be part of the ceremony?
  8. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Can i join? Whats happening?
  9. JarJar120 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dax landed in his old spot, and got out. He waited for Rikita to land. Then he begain to walk down the hall. Soon he saw the wedding ceremony had halted, Peetre stood in the midle of the crowd, blaster in hand, ready to strik down a man, who didn't look to conserned. He was looking at Adi. Dax knew what could happen next, besides he thought he recegnised te man, so he walked in the room. The guy said something that must have realy ticked Peetre off, becaus down came the blaster. Dax rushed up, pulled the out of the way by his shoulder, and grabed the oncomeing blaster. Peetre looked suprised. "Dax, what are you doing!?" Dax looked up. "Hay, your getting married here. don't go around bustin peoples heads open yet." Dax looked at the man, then back up at Peetre. "Besides, I think I'v seen him around, he might be some help to the squadron, but not if he's nocked out, so go get married, kick his ass after." Dax lefted the man up. Turned and bagain to walk out of the room. "Do I know you?" He asked...

Tag: BSSL
  10. AZDaizy Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Grr, the things I miss.

IC: Lani sat through the whole ceremony, tears forming in her eyes. She had been there when Adi and Peetre met. They had all been through so much together. And now they were getting married.

When Marc strode in Lani stood up quickly, almost ready to tackle him to the ground for the words he spoke. She almost laughed out loud at herself when she saw that Peetre could certainly handle the situation. Lani ran up to the altar to Adi. "Honey, are you okay?"
  11. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    "We'll just put this creep on hold for a minute, Dax." Mark said, pulling out a stun pistol. He shot Marc and bound him in tight cords. "Let's continue, no wonder you left him, he ain't half as pretty as me." he grinned though he could see that something was amiss in Adi's eyes.

"Oh, fine." he said, slapping Marc, waking him up. <Time for the drama. [mental_rolleyes] Rats, there are so many people around, no way to sneak out of this.>Mark thought.

Mark folded his arms and looked Marc in the eyes. "We've heard so much about you, my friend. Please do tell your tragic tale," <And make it rude and sarcastic, I wanna punch ya!>

12. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Peetre looked at Dax. "I'm sorry, but I don't need a person who just came back from disertion telling me how to handle a guy who burst in from nowhere and called my fiance a whore! So, excuse me Dax, but the Corellian in me is coming out for some butt whupping. And if it ain't this nerf herder bound up over here, it'll be you. Got it?" Peetre then ran up and kicked at Marc's gut. He then turned to Mark. "Corellian interogation drill. Knock him out, after the wedding we'll ask questions. I don't believe a dang word that comes out of this Sithspitin nerf-herder."
  13. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Adi breathed shakily and told Lani she was fine. She wasn't really, but it was time-honored traditional response. In truth, she felt like crying. She hadn't run away from home to be chased down by Marc...

In the midst of all this, Julya was more furious than shaken. How dare Marc come in and bring all this up in public during a wedding? She sighed. What was Marc trying to pull?

Rikita ran in. "Marc?!"

Marc smiled lopsidedly. "Hey, shortstuff."

Rikita scowled. Then she looked around. "Oh great. A wedding."

Adi was a little dazed. First Marc, then Rikita. <This is like a family reunion!>

"No! Wait, Peetre. Don't lock him up. I...I..."

She started crying. It was all too much.

OOC:

Yes, yes, I know...cheesy...but hey...

14. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Seeing Adi cry was more than Peetre could handle. "Don't lock him up. Tie him to the underside of an X-wing till we can talk to him." Peetre then turned and embraced Adi. He held her in his strong arms, and whispered in her ear. "Everything is going to be fine. We are still in love, and will still be married. We just have to deal with a little pile of bantha poodoo first."
  15. JarJar120 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dax haddn't bin shocked at Peetres replie, infact he had thought Peetre was going to deck him in the face. "Yea, I know. But do me a favor, after the wedding, and after you finish up with him, come talk to me. Untill then, I'll be in my room, thinking, under house arest of coures." Dax said, Peetre looked quite suprised, Dax was shore nobody had ever volintaraly put them selves under house arest befor, but he knew it was comeing up anyway, besides, he needed to think.

Tag:BSSL

16. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    <Oh great, another beloved Narin. I supose she wants in on the club too. Julya is more pretty than this Riktta at least.> Mark looked around and said "So if the wedding's first, let's just set him out the door until it's over."

Still tied up, Mark set Marc outside the door and let it slide shut. "We lost alot of time" he said "now, let's just asume you both said the vows and let's get to the cake."

Everyone broke into a bit of a chuckle. <Rats!>
    With that everyone resumed their places, Peetre and Adi beggining their vows.
  17. JarJar120 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dax left when Mark put Marc in the hall, He looked at Marc, "Your lucky I stoped him pall, or your head woulda ended up a blood spot on the door." Dax said, The limp figure didn't move. Dax walked off to his room.

Tag:Uh, oh man, nobody to tag, oh well.
  18. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Peetre could still see that Adi was shaken, so as they stood at the altar this time he held her. "You okay? You sure you can do this?" Peetre asked before adding, "Y'know, I didn't see you before the ceremony. So I guess it COULD have been worse."
  19. Sith_241 Jedi Master

star 4
    The return of the Sith!!!
    Sorry about being gone for SOOOOOO long. I will picl up with Davin when i get a chance. Can someone fill me in on what happened while ive been gone, since i dont want to read 30 pages of posts
  20. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Adi drew a deep breath. "I c-can't m-marry you without you knowing everything. I can't go on living a lie like this." Adi looked up into Peetre's eyes. "I shouldn't even be here."

21. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    Mark gives a quick glance at Julya, who also does likewise. <I hope it won't be this hard with her. Secrets Secrets are no fun. Secrets Secrets hurt someone.>
  22. JarJar120 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dax sat in his room, fidaling with his light saber, how long had it bin? 15 years since I first met master Skywalker, no, probably more then that. I met him just after he married MaraJade. Dax turned on the blade, he hadn't used it out side of training untill Tattooien, I guess I'll be useing this more often, better get into practes. He begain to swing the blade, careful not to cut open the celing of the room. Master Skywalker had told him he had great potential, and that he would unlock it soom day, when the time was right, he said thats how the force worked. He also said to be ware of the path he had come from, for it could consume him once agian if he let it. I will not fail you master, I will stay the good side, and I will avenge my famaly.
  23. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    OOC: Um, Dax, our timeline is right after the Thrawn Trilogy. Sorry.

IC: Peetre smiled. "Your here now. That is all that matters. So, tell me what your going to already. It won't make a difference." Peetre looked intently into her eyes.
  24. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Julya rushed up to Adi.

"If you don't want to tell, you don't have to, sis..."

Adi looked at Julya gratefully. "It's okay, but I think Peetre should know this."

She turned to Peetre. "I was sexually molested when I was 16 by Marc's brother. Soon after, I found I was pregnant. Marc offered to marry me, so that my child would have a fathe since he obviously realized I wouldn't want to marry his brother. I accepted. But then I caught him cheating on me and I broke the marriage off. My little girl was born without a father...technically she had one, but you know...and then later, he came to me and begged me for my forgiveness...I gave it and before I knew it, we were going to get married again. You know how that turned out..."

She looked at the ground. "I don't deserve to be your wife Peetre. I abandoned my child on Tatooine! How could you marry someone like me?!"
  25. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Peetre looked grave. "Your right. How could I marry someone who did that?" Then he flashed that Corellian grin and took her chin in his hands and pulled her face up so that she was looking at him. "The answer is because I love her. That was your past Adi. That was a different time in your life. You never should have had that child, and if you gave it up to someone, I don't blame you. The point is, we are here NOW. And we love eachother NOW. We can't let our past catch up with us. NOW, the decision is yours. Do you love me NOW? Do you want to live in the NOW?" Peetre then smiled, expectantly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.