main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Green Squadron( a training and mission RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BartSimpson-SithLord, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Adi looked up.

"I love you, and I want to live in the now."

Marc snorted. Julya looked annoyed, and punched Marc.

"Shut up. I want to hear this."

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre smiled and kissed her. "Then lets get married beautiful."

3. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Adi smiled. "First things first. May I have your permission, Commander, to give Marc a thorough beating up?"

She said 'Commander' with a hint of teasing in her voice.

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Aw, I thought that was my job?" Peetre kissed her again. "We'll welcome the Tatooine nerf-herder after the wedding ceremony. Now, lets just complete the ceremony."

5. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Adi laughed. "I like your way of thinking. Besides, I think this dress would hamper the job."

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Allright."

Peetre and Adi reached the altar and Peetre told the master of ceremonies to continue. At that suggestion, the man went on. The rest of the ceremony went off without a hitch and finally came the big part.

"Do you, Peetre Joens, take Veradi Narin to be your wife? To love and to hold, to cherish and protect, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

Without hesitation, Peetre stated. "I do."

The master of ceremonies then turned to Adi, "Do you, Veradi Narin, take Peetre Joens to be your husband? To love and to hold, to cherish and support, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

7. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    "I do," she breathed.

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "You may now exchange rings."

And with that, both Peetre and Adi did so.

"By the power invested in me by the New Republic, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride....again."

Peetre laughed as he leaned in to kiss Adi, passionately, on the lips. He held her there for a long time, jsut happy she was finally, officially, and legally, his wife.

9. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Adi stood there, kissing Peetre in the safety and comfort of Peetre's arms, feeling the love he felt for her.

"I love you," she whispered after they finally stopped to draw breath.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "I love you too." Peetre said. They turned around together to see the crowd standing there.

TAG: EVERYONE ELSE! I think me and Amidala14 have done our fair share, now its your turn to be an audience. So, I guess clap for us. I don't know.

11. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: [face_laugh] Yep. What he said. :p

12. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Hrath, while rather confused by some of the proceedings in the middle of the ceremony, finally saw it come to a happy close. He began clapping, hoping that others would follow suit.

13. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark clapped miliseconds after Hrath started and everyone else began clapping, cheering, and blaster shots went up into the ceiling just for good measure.

14. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: Blaster shots? We're on a spaceship, right? With important parts (like life support) everywhere and cold vacuum seperated by only a flimsy bit of metal?

15. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre quickly waved his hands for the blaster fire to stop. A bit of shots wouldn't hurt it the ship one bit, but concentrated, well he didn't want to find out. He then scooped Adi into his arms and as the band played the wedding march, he carried her out into the reception room. As he did so he whispered a question into her ear, "Sorry to dampen the mood, but when do you want to deal with Marc?"

16. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: I never read the Thrawn Trilagy, But tell me wat was rong in that post, please, so I don't do it again. Thanks.

IC: Dax heard blaster shots from down the hall, so the wedding must have ended well. congrats Peetre, he thought as he got up to get a drink. half way to the sink dax hit the ground, shaking wildly. "MEDIC!" Dax yelled just befor he passed out.

The droid out side Dax's room turned and walked in the room. Dax was on the ground, not moving. "Oh my!" The droid turned and hit the inter com, "Medic to room C-23, Medic to room C-23, Commander Peetre, please come to room C-23." The droid turned back and lifted Dax up, slowly moveing him to the bed.

Five minutes later a medic roled in, and quickly began to diagnos. "Where is Commander Peetre, I need his permistion to move the patint to the medicenter." The protocal droid that had acted as gaurd told him that he had called for the commander. So the Medi Droid begain treatment in the room.

Dax looked at the table, infront of him, stood Lord Vader, and Emperor Palpaten. "My lord, your plan is flawles. The rebles would never expect this." Dax said, he looked at the grid on the table, a huge ship, with what looked like half of the death star on the top, and the other half on the bottom, the to peices were conected to the main hull of the sip on the center. "Yes, this will wepon will destroy the blasted..." Sudinly Dax was pulled out of the dream, he saw a Medic and a Protocal droid standing over him. "Sir, are you ok?" The Medic asked.

Tag: BSSL

17. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: JarJar120, Luke and Mara won't be married for several years yet, and the Emprorer and Darth Vader are both dead.

18. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Well, I'm pretty sure the Vader and Palpatine stuff was flashback. But yeah, he's right. Luke hasn't even started up the Academy yet. Shoot, Han and Leia have just given birth to the twins as it is.

IC: Peetre let Adi down. "I've got to go check on something. You can come too if you like." Peetre then headed down the hall and saw Dax wake up. "What's wrong?"

19. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark looked to the wedding cake, then to Peetre and Adi's back, cake, back, cake, back. "Aaawww nuts!" he said, chasing after them to Dax's quarters.

20. AZDaizy

AZDaizy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2002
    Lani fought back tears all throughout the ceremony. She was never known to be an emotional woman. But at the sight of Adi and Peetre's first kiss as man and wife, she let the tears flow.

OOC: BTW...where's Gabe? LoL, Lani is getting lonely.

21. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC:eek:h, sorry, well, so I meet him some other time, He helped me, and now I call him "Master" that good, I can still know Mara to, every thing els is vald right? Yes, it was a flash back.

IC: "A...Another flashback. I know what is in the chip. Plans for a new super wepon, more deadly than the DeathStar. It was devised as a "Plan B" if you will. My... my brother has completed construction. He's comeing for me. He's bin comeing for me from the begining. I must stop him." Dax begain to get up, but fell back into the bed.

Tag:BSSL

22. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre looked at Dax. "Take care of him. Dax, I'm going back to the reception of the wedding. We will tell the New Republic about this and your brother. But at the moment we have a different mission."

23. davofett

davofett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Don was at the weeding. He was having a great time. He was NOT DINKING.

OOC: I'LL BE BACK. I swear god as my witness. Soon within the month. Some body PLEASE PM me what I missed

ALSO: edit my post for the spur of the moment. I gotta post with you guys again.

HEY HAS ANYBODY PLAYED BAULDUR's GATE II SHADOWS OF AMN. I need some tips.

24. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Come back soon, Davo.

25. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Oops. [face_blush] Sorry Ali! I was supposed to play Gabe...............

IC:

Adi rushed to the medic bay with Peetre, a little annoyed that Dax had interrupted her wedding.

EDIT: HA!! I got page 105!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.