main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Green Squadron( a training and mission RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BartSimpson-SithLord, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    OOC: so what's the plan, BSSL? should we keep posting IC or will we be fast forwarding a year now?

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: We'll play the arrival back, and the victory party. We'll meet our replacement for Nias and then Dax and I will talk about what he feels was with those two massive star-destroyers.

3. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    OOC: Just send me a PM, when my Chara's supposed to show up and make his first entrance into the game. :)

4. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "We'll be home soon enough."

5. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Some time latter the group came out of hyper space,
    Dax landed his ship and was almost instintly greated. The others were also takein up in the celibration. "There he is! Mark, scored the last hit! he's the hero." Dax yelled and pointed toward Mark, just getting out of his x-wing, half the people rushed him, Dax smilled, figering he had just ruined Marks home warming...

Tag:Blue_10

OOC: Oh, looks like you have to wait a littal longer then was expected. :)

6. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    Hello??? Oh no I'm all allone!

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre hopped out of his X-wing and headed for Adi. He waited for her to leave her cockpit so that he could embrace her.

8. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Adi jumped out of her cockpit and ran to meet Peetre in an embrace.

OOC: :p

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre kissed her forehead. "Some honey-moon huh? We'll have to do it right later."

10. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark eventually worked through the crowd and he and Julya embraced for a long moment.

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    A few nights later, after the initial excitement of the victory over the Empire's remote fighters, Peetre was sitting in his office when Dax approached him about those two massive ships that had left the system. He hadn't known how to explain it, but something familiar had been on one of those ships. Peetre put it into his log to New Republic intelligence and the conversation wasn't mentioned again.

A week later, the squadron recieved the notice that Titan Squadron was to be redisigned as a tactical strike squadron and they recieved the replacement for Nias. They were also notified of the three weeks of leave that Peetre and Adi were to have together as a honeymoon.

Later on that week, the Corvette was officially christened into the New Republic Navy. Its name was the "Titan's Blade" and was designated to the Titans. The New Republic spoke to Peetre about the massive ships, they told him they would investigate the incident. They never found anything on them and gave up the investigation.

The Titans, through the mission to Kessel and their extraordinary take down of the secret Imperial project, had won themselves a reputation of prestige among the New Republic. The only squadrons with any more fame were Rogue and Wraith.

Peetre thought about all of this as he looked outside his window. He nearly jumped out of his civilian attire as two hands grasped his waist and he knew instantly it was Adi. He leaned back into her grip and she came in closer behind him. "We better get going." He said as he turned to look her in those beautiful eyes of hers.

"You sure you want to do this?" She questioned with a concerened tone to her voice, still holding him.

"Yes, I want you to know your child. I can't think of anything better to give you than a relationship with your daughter." He said as he kissed her forehead.

As Peetre and Adi left into the hall, he turned out the lights to his quarters.

See you in three weeks, Titans. He thought to himself as the door closed on the past.

OOC: Well, a new thread will be open shortly and we will have jumped ahead a year. Hope everyone returns!

12. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Will a link to the new one be posted here or should we hunt for it?

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: When I open the new one, probably tomorrow when I get the full story and everything worked out, there will be a link here.

14. davofett

davofett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    OOC:

:Davofett (the sellout that he is) raises his hand and stands:

I'm sorry for my absence and I will be more than happy to fly with Titans anyday now. I will get there asap.I WOULD GREATLY ENJOY A PM SUMMING UP THE LAST PAST MONTH I MISSED. This is about th what, 1 millionth time I asked that. Well I don't know If I should keep Don or not ? Hmmmm. I look forward to seeing another TS RP..

15. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    Just came to say that I just started a new RPG, Legacy of Blood-War of the three Empires, and was wondering if any one would join... If any one could help me, I don't know how to post Links, so, if you could tell me, or just, if you whanted to, do it for me... Thanks

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.