main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greensboro FanForce

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by Padawan311, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey guys, I posted a topic in the Southeast Regional Discussion to get a Greensboro FanForce started, and apparently someone thinks I created a couple User names on my own just to get a board started and I was met with a smart remark. The 2 guys that expressed interest first are 2 co-workers of mine who also love Star Wars and had never posted before today, and who are both backing me in my FanForce idea. I just wanted to vent and see what you guys thought, i thought it was rather rude. Check out the post and spread the word about a Greensboro FanForce.

Chris

2. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    "I'm with you too." - Luke Skywalker, ROTJ.
    Hey, like I said, Greensboro is better than Winston for me since I live in Grnsbro.

3. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Thanks Ozzel, Be sure to go to the Southeastern Regional Discussion Board, and click on the "Greensboro FanForce Request" topic and post there about you being interested, and once we get enough posts from peeps interested in it, they will create a board for us to use. Thanks alot!

Chris

4. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Maybe since the clubs are so close and are just starting your first meetings can be together so you have a larger group to get together with until both groups get more members. Then you all can start brainstorming ways to make your individual groups grow. Might make things easier at first :) .

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Just letting you know that the Greensboro FanForce has been approved and a Message Board should be up anytime, so be on the lookout. Thats a good idea about having some meetings together with you guys in he WS group, we will have to plan something in the near future. Rock On \,,/

Chris

6. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Hello. I live in High Point, and am interested in joining and I will be able to drive in under two months. tHe only drawback is band, but I am interested.

Picc

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Hello, just letting everyone know that the new Greensboro City forum is now online, thanks for all the help and support. We will have to all get together sometime soon and plan a meeting or outing of some kind.

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.