main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Greeting fellow NC Jedis & Siths!! I'm new here. ]:)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthNightwing, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNightwing

DarthNightwing Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Hello. I would like to say I'm glad there finally a Charlotte FanForce message board here, for I'm from Charlotte. I would like to say a little about myself. I currently live in Morganton, NC & a college student in for Fine Arts & Drama. I like superheroes movies (Spidey, Batman, etc. you name it), working out, martial arts, computer, video games, & can't leave out Star Wars. I hope to be welcomed here with open arms, even thought I'm not a big collector. I just like Star Wars movies & such. Looking forward to the Clone Wars cartoons!! And for some who are wondering, I found this site from a friend who in San Diego & she a big, big SW fan. Thank Linda! Well, I hope to have fun here with you folks.

~DarthNightwing

P.S. My older brother live in CHarlotte now & a big SW fan. I might get him to join this.

2. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Hey, Nightwing, nice you could join us! :D

The other regular Fan Force members are:

Tracy (she's the City Representative, and goes by the name of 'anakin_girl')

James (The coolest guy in the Fan Force, goes by 'RidingMyCaroselOnYou')

Clay (Um, yeah Clay...is called 'ole_okey_doke')

And then random people James invites along.

I hope your brother can join up with us on one of our meetings, and I hope you stick around on the board, and maybe even head over to CNC (Charlotte, NC) for a meeting some time.

(Oh, and by the way, 'Jedi' and 'Sith' are already plural. :D )

?Eaglet

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Heya, mate. :)

I'm James, aka Carrie, Jamesy or whatever inane nickname that can be placed on me.

I've been to where you're from. A lot of housing companies and textile factories. Rather ...dull. ;) Hehe, but it's nice to see you here. :)
    Feel free to meet up with us anytime we have a meeting (although, we barely have "official" meetings... most of us end up hanging out on a semi-regular basis. Myself and Greg here go to the same college).

And Linda showed you this place? I'm assuming you mean Linda as in Mara_Jade_Fan, the RSA for the Southwest USA. She was one of my JC moderating buddies back when I was a mod here. ;)

Welcome aboard, buddy. It'll be nice to meet you and your brother sometime.

:D

~ James

4. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Welcome to the Southeast boards!

I was going to make a seperate post, but figure this as good of a place as ever to let you guys know we have a FanForce fan table reserved for ConCArolinas May 30-June1. They Upstate Rebels as well as the Dagobah Swamp Foxes plan to have a pretty good presence there. We'll have flyers and maybe some small give aways for the table and definitely encourage Charotte to do so also as this is in your back yard and we expect alot of locals. We've also been thinking about having a Raffle for Make a Wish. I have some things to donate like an IMAX poster and I know Clay will probably have something from the Rebels. The Southern 501st Garrison will also have a fan table.

So defintely let us know if any of you are coming and what you think about a raffle?

Thanks,
    Janet

5. DarthNightwing

Apr 4, 2003
    Yep, riding. That her! She really lot of fun to talk with & never seem to be angry at all when I talk to her, so I thank her for showing a neat MB. For many who doesn't know, I brought her a airbrush art of Mara Jade on a license plate for her Christmas '02. I didn't do the art thought. Can't draw. :( And sorry about adding the "s" on Jedi & Sith. LOL! Thank for welcoming me, you all. I'm really looking forward to sticking around here for a long time. Peace!

~DNW

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Finally you decide to post on this board after me nagging you for the last four or five months. :p

7. DarthNightwing

Apr 4, 2003
    Danke, Linda! I wouldn't call it nagging. Just uh....bugging me. LOL! J/K :D

*wrap his arms around Linda & hug her till she all blue like a Smurf*

Oops!!

8. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Or perhaps as blue as her username's background? [face_mischief]

Ugh. Speaking of backgrounds, I really ought to fix the style sheet for this forum. :p

9. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Ugh. Speaking of backgrounds, I really ought to fix the style sheet for this forum.

Yes, yes you should.

It's like the colour scheme is screwing my eyes every time I come in here.

?Eaglet

10. DarthLazious

DarthLazious Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Welcome aboard Nightwing to our humble site of fellow and some local Star Wars fans.

11. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Welcome aboard, Nightwing.

Morganton..oh yeah...I went to school in Boone and my first teaching job was in Lenoir.

12. StormtrooperVF101

StormtrooperVF101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2001
    Welcome aboard Darth Nightwingage.

I'm the Separatists' ultimate lurking member. I can avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely... well... I can do that too.

13. DarthNightwing

Apr 4, 2003
    Really, anakin_girl? Awesome!! Good to hear there one on the MB here that has visit where I live now. :D And I heard few great thing about you from Linda. You seem like a very cool person & very friendly too. What teaching did you do once in Lenior if I may ask?

Sorry I haven't been around lately, guys. My computer software was busted 2 months ago from lighting, so I had to get a new program for it. And also lost my password in the progress too. :(

14. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.