Greeting from Tulsa!

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by FaceLoran, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey guys, I just saw the notice for your first meeting, and just wanted to say it's great to see a FanForce growing in the Fresno area! I live in Tulsa, OK now (obviously), but was born and raised in Merced! I lived there for 20 years before moving here. Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hi, Congrats, and Good Luck!" :D
  2. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright!! A fellow Mercedian! You may have moved, but you'll always be Mercedian at heart. :D Thanks for the well-wishes. DarksiderGeorge and myself are from Merced, and we will do our best to help out with the FanForce membership in the Northern San Joaquin.
  3. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll definitely be Mercedian at heart. I always laugh whenever anyone says they can tell I'm not from OK, cause that's the plan! [face_mischief] My parents and sister still live in Merced, and I'll be coming back in April for my parents' 25th anniversary.
  4. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    I always laugh whenever anyone says they can tell I'm not from OK, cause that's the plan!

Funny that you should mention Merced and OK in the same thread, because people from the big cities like LA & SF speak of the Valley as if we are okies. Such uninformed dolts, they are. ;)
  5. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    What I find amazing is how Merced, at around 75,000 people, is a small-to-average city in CA, whereas in OK, it would be one of the biggest cities in the state! [face_laugh]
  6. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    Whoa, another Mercedian on the boards, coolness!!!! :D FaceLoran, thenks for the encouragement! We shall try to bring a face to the FresnoFF. These guys are a good bunch. With the occasional "Troll" out of the way, I would have to say that I am proud to be in this SW community!!

FaceLoran, dont forget to pick up a copy of "Using The Force"

7. Sparticus Jedi Knight

star 1
    HI!!! *waves like a maniac*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.