main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings All

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Bushido_Soul, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushido_Soul

Bushido_Soul Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2009
    Hello my friends, I am the The Adherent Of Bushido, and as such, very pleased to meet you.
    I'm a Star Wars Fan, and I've just about exhausted every forum I know on the internet as a suitable place to hang out, so this place is one of my last resorts. Hopefully I can find my place here.
    For those who care, I'm a Sixteen Year Old Male currently residing in Illinois, and a strong believer in Honor.
    I enjoy Role Playing and I hope that there some RPers who are willing to take in a new member.
    Greetings all, and I hope I am welcomed here.

2. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Welcome, Bushido_Soul! I'm honored to be the first to welcome you to the JC. :D

If you're interested in role-playing, you've definitely come to the right place. We have some of the best role-players in cyberspace here, and I'm sure they'd be glad if you joined them in the Role Playing Forum. If you're interested, we also have a Non-Star Wars Role Playing Forum, and a Role Playing Resource so you can try and find your niche. Believe me, we're not short of options around here. [face_laugh]

While you're exploring, be sure to drop by and join us at the Star Wars Community forum. And shoot me or any of the other mods a PM if you have any questions. :D

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!! Census and Games is also a great place to hang out. We have a ton game cool games (and you can win fun username colors). And actually, soon we'll be starting up another round of a roleplaying version of Clue, which you might enjoy. You should check us out!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    So you saved the best for last? I couldn't have stand that, but it's an interesting strategie. ;)

I'm sure you'll find some great places to stay and I bet the roleplayer loves to see a new face over there as well. I've seen you signed up for the RPG-adoption. That's a good first step, since every forum works a bit different and that's the best way to get familiar fast. :D

Enjoy your stay and RPG! :)

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the forums!

6. Bushido_Soul

Bushido_Soul Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2009
    Thank you for the welcomes Qui-Gon, NYCity, Skiara, JediGunship, pleasure to meet all of you. I'm looking through the forum, and I'm curious on how this will work out.

7. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Let us know if you have any questions. Seriously - here, via Private Message, anything - we're here to help :)

8. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    You can PM me, or anyone. We all can help you, and welcome to the community!

9. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Hey Bushido_Soul! Welcome to the JCF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.