main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings, am Taal!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Taal Rosiöva, May 27, 2015.

1. Taal Rosiöva

Taal Rosiöva Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2015
    For most of my life, all I knew about star wars were literally lightsabers, some skywalker dude, a caped guy in black that breathes funny, and a giant metal moon that means trouble. Not until last christmas when my best friend finally got fed up making star wars references only he gets after 4 years, (and with the force awakening trailer out) begged me to watch episode 4 if not for just the pod racing. Which I did and ended up watching all 6 movies back to back...First ep 4 5 6 then 1 2 3 <= in that order. I loved it!=D= And like that all the pieces came together, the force unleashed games I played in college, the clone wars series I've seen my siblings watch on CN, and 4 years worth of star wars references all of I which I knew but never understood. spent the next month or 2 surfing wookieepedia that blew my mind with how detailed the franchise really was[face_hypnotized], and here I am.
    I am proud to say I developed a huge passion and make the star wars references and quotes now, more that my buddy has done in the past 4 years combined, and even better :D.

Agent M and Cushing's Admirer like this.
  2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    That's wonderful! :D So glad you like Star Wars. What are your plans for exploration now?

3. Taal Rosiöva

May 27, 2015
    lately i've been more interested in the events that took place after the battle of Yavin. I first tried to understand what has happened so far dating roughly 75000 BBY from websites, comics and lore videos. The ABY events and characters are still nebulous.

4. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    All right. May I PM you, I may be able to help some.

5. Taal Rosiöva

May 27, 2015
    Why of course. I would be grateful.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Have you watched any of the shows
    Rebels or The Clone Wars

Rebels is about the birth of the rebellion and how that was formed plus a core set of characters

TCW was about the clone wars and Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi Wan and Rex to name a few.

7. Taal Rosiöva

May 27, 2015
    I watched the clone wars and even the older version by tartavosky. They were all pretty impressive, though 5ives death was left me sad towards the end.
    I watched a few episodes of rebels, but i chickened out because (dare i say it) i was afraid it may be tooo...eehh disney-ish for plot set in the star wars U. I could be wrong though.

8. Taal Rosiöva

May 27, 2015
    No offense to disney...big part of my child hood... right baloo?