main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings and a question about a poster

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Lunapuna, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunapuna

Lunapuna Jedi Padawan

Dec 22, 2015
    I've just seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens and it really lived up the hype!
    Already been a long time fan of Star Wars since Episode IV: A New Hope.

[​IMG]

This linen poster is currently hanging in all the cinema's. As you can see it's really big.
    I have a question about the value of this poster and if anyone on this forum is interested before I put it on Ebay.

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Your cinema went a bit overboard, hanging a suitcase and flip-flops on their wall as well.

Welcome to the Boards, we hope you enjoy your time with us.

You know it's Christmas, right? Might be the wrong time of year to be asking such questions, as many people will have other uses for their funds.

Anyway, what country are you from? Because I notice it says "De Bioscoop" at the bottom. So, a foreign, to a lot of our members, poster; linen; all adds value.

If they are hanging in your cinemas, other fans might be able to get them from the cinema by just asking, so again, might be the wrong time to offer for sale.

I will ask a mate of mine, if he is interested, and our Collecting forum is http://boards.theforce.net/forums/collecting.10004/]here[/url].

It does look quite the prize.

Lunapuna likes this.
  3. Lunapuna

Lunapuna Jedi Padawan

Dec 22, 2015

Hi Sith-I-5,

Yes, my cinema is my home haha. Anyway I wanted to sell this before christmas as it would make a great christmas gift for the Star Wars fans out there.
    I'm from Holland. ''In De Bioscoop'' is Dutch for ''In the Cinema''. I would highly doubt that cinemas would give these out to the fans, as of now, as the movie is still showing.
    I'm going to make a thread in the Collecting forum. Thanks for the heads up! Appreciate it. =)

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    No worries.

I once went to Holland for a judo competition, and bought myself an dvd or video for Empire Strikes Back, add to my international collection of that film.

5. Lunapuna

Lunapuna Jedi Padawan

Dec 22, 2015

Aah nice! I have the Dutch version of Episode 1,2,3 on dvd. Interested haha?
    Let me know if your friend is interested. We could work something out =)

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Lunapuna, selling and promoting selling isn't allowed at this forum. That's why I'll lock this thread and ask you to keep it in mind. If you like to learn about how much worth it is, then you should follow the link to the collecting board posted above by Sithy. There you can get better help then here.

I hope selling wasn't the only reason for you to come here, because it's a great forum and you can have much fun here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.