main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Greetings and a quick Question

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Dutchtk422, Sep 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchtk422

Dutchtk422 Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    Hi there!
    I'm new at this kind of thing, so please bear with me. It's great to be here and I hope that the time I spend here will be beneficial not only for me, but for you as well.
    To start with, I'm hoping you all might be able to help me with something. My friend and I are looking to make an Imperial Officer costume for me to wear. We want to be as accurate as possible. She said she'd perfer if she had a pattern to work off of. Well, I scoured the entire web with no luck. All I found was a really cheap way to make one at Bubba's Barnyard, or something. We are looking for something more official and authentic than that. We particuarly need a pattern for the cap. A pattern for the entire uniform would be great, though. Can any of you direct my path in order to complete this endeavor? Thank you for your attention.
    Until later,
    Dutch TK422

2. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    You might find it useful to peruse the costuming and props section (there's 10 pages of messages on SW costuming). I know I've seen discussion there...here?s one of the newer ones:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=4187853&replies=3

3. Dutchtk422

Dutchtk422 Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    Thanks! BTW, I am from around here. I go to George Fox University in Newberg. Hope to see you all around sometime!
    Until later,
    Dutch TK422

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.