main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings and Salutations

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by magehound, Jun 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magehound

magehound Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2006
    Hello! :)

This isn't really my first post here, as I've already put up a couple of entries in the fanfiction forum, but I always seem to miss the welcome thread on forums the first week or so.
    Anyway, I can remember watching Star Wars back in 1977. That's all I'm going to say about that.
    I've been a fan ever since. I have always said, "I know more about Star Wars then anyone around here, except maybe George Lucas. And that's a maybe, cause he doesn't read the books." boasting, i know. But around here, Half the people think Episodes 1-3 come after the originals, just because they came out later. :rolleyes:
    But anyway, Jacen and Tenel Ka are my favorites.

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Welcome to the JC magehound, wait have I read something from you, I?m reading to many fics that I can?t keep up anymore but your name sounds familiar. Well, that doesn?t matter, it?s fun to see you here and I hope that you?ll have a great time, I know I do:D.

3. marte

marte Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    hello magehound, welcome to the boards! I found (and still do) the map to the JC very useful to get around, since the boards are so big! I hope you enjoy yourself here and will stay with us :)

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

Glad you found your way here, it looks like you're not one to be shy posting around. If you have any questions, we're all happy to help you out. There's a lot of helpful threads here, so you may like to check out the Forum Index. There's a few social threads here you can also post in, everyone is happy to hang out.

This place is huge, and there's always something to discover. Even stuff beyond Star Wars. Enjoy your stay!

5. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Hello and welcome,magehound! :) I, too, first saw Star Wars in 1977. So you needn't feel alone here. My first post at the JC Forums was in the Star Wars Community Forum.

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, Magehound! :)

If you really think you know all about SW, then I suggest to participate at one of our games like CT Trivia Game. There you can proof your knowledge about SW. :D

There are many more games and games about SW, just take a look around. But in the case you can't find another one, just let us know. Then we take a look for it, too. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay. It would be nice to meet you in the Newbie Welcome Party or the hugging thread or the pillow fight thread here in WNU. :)

Have fun and see you (hopefully) around. :)

7. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Welcome to the JC magehound! :)

8. magehound

magehound Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2006
    thank you, everyone. [:D]
    no, i do Not know everything about star wars. I just started saying that because I saw a lot of people equating knowing 'Episode II's third unit assistant makeup directer's driver was...." with actual star wars knowledge. don't get me wrong. that knowledge has it's place. under Movie trivia. In my opinion, that has nothing to do with Star Wars.
    /rant.
    anyway, thanks again for the warm welcome. :D

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I got it know. ;)
    But still if you like to get a colored name (for a short time) or want to have just some fun, those games or the ones in Census are great. :D

10. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Welcome Mage i already seen you pop up at a few of my haunts so it looks like you know your way around.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.