main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Greetings and Salutations

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Stevious, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stevious

Darth_Stevious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    I just wanted to write and say "Hi" from not-so-sunny Florida. It looks like you have been having better weather up in Ohio than we have had this week down here. It has been a whirlwind week for me. I have hopefully found an apartment (providing the application is filled) and yesterday I was hired by Disney. I am starting out at their Old Key West Resort but was encouraged to start looking for advancement opportunities as soon as I finish my training. I wish you all the best and if you ever happen to be planning a trip down here anytime let me know and maybe I can show you around the Kingdom.

2. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    Hey Steve :) Glad to hear things are going well for you. Good luck with apartment hunting and have fun at your new job.

3. Master_MayimNaar

Master_MayimNaar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2001
    Glad to hear you made it safely and that things seems to be getting off to a good start. And as far as the weather goes, let's talk in January and see how you feel about your location then [face_laugh] .

4. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    Good to hear from you Steve. I'm happy that the big mouse hired you. Just remeber, you work for a copany that controls 1/10th of the world. Don't abuse that power! Keep in touch.

Chris

5. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    That's Great man, hope you are having a great time down south. If we stop through on a spring break trip, I will definitely hook up with ya, maybe even sleep outside your apartment cuz of spending all our money on things besides a hotel...lol, jk. Anyway, have fun and we will def. be in touch!
    CJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.