main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings and well met

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Cenkic, May 27, 2016.

1. Cenkic

Cenkic Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2016
    I'm a star wars fan much like everyone else on this forum. I'm a fan of the Edge of the Empire RPG, along with its varients. I'm hoping that I can use this place to not only chat about Star Wars stuff, but run baseline ideas that I can potentially use for a campaign that I may need to run if I can't find a game master.

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Greetings and welcome to the community.

You may ask that question in the RPF social thread and see if anyone can assist you.

3. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Greetings comrade! I'm just getting into RP so perhaps I'll see you around there! There's plenty of social things to do especially in the SWC and the EUC (the EUC also has Jedi and Sith factions that perhaps might entice you!).

4. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Hello Cenkic If you're interested in Role Playing definitely take the advice of the above, and check out the Role Playing Forum as well you should check out the Game Group it's a social and reference thread for GMs and potential GMs like yourself. It's a little dormant right now but, I think with a little activity it'll start up again.

If you have any questions about the RPF or would like help joining or starting a game just ask me, I'm always happy to help.