main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings beeches

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Feng Shui Engine, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Feng Shui Engine

Feng Shui Engine Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 24, 2013
    Wuddup playaz, how y'all doing? Holla!...Ok, not sure why I'm talking like that. I'm a British guy who just this morning had tea with biscuits, for crying out loud.

I joined on Thursday, so I guess I still qualify as being new. Prior to that, I had been loitering around these forums since Disney's acquisition of Lucasfilm. Of course, I'm a long time Star Wars fan. Not really surprising considering where we are, right? Why else would I be here? Because I love stamps? Anyway, here's something not so obvious; I like to doodle. No, that's not code for anything. I enjoy making art. I have a dA page, the link to which you can find in my signature. How's that for shameless self-promotion.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and joining the continuing internet debate about which shade of brown Chewie's hair will be in the sequel trilogy (it'll be fusion of russet and wenge, obviously).

See y'all around.

-ThatSanj

2. CloneTrooperFox

CloneTrooperFox Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 27, 2013
    Welcome to the boards! I am new here myself! Which is your favorite star wars movie? Do you watch the clone wars tv series as well?

3. Feng Shui Engine

Feng Shui Engine Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 24, 2013
    Heyo. Favourite movie has to be Empire. And yes I do watch the TV series. Love it. What about yourself?

4. CloneTrooperFox

CloneTrooperFox Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 27, 2013
    I really love all of the star wars movies. Attack of the clones would have to be my favorite though!. The battle scene at the arena with all of the jedis fighting the droid army and the clones come in to help is priceless in my mind! thank you for asking.

Oh and yup i watch the clone wars as well. :)

I just watched the empire strikes back this weekend. Had not watched a star wars movie for a while and for some reason i wanted to watch that one.

ThatSanj likes this.
  5. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the boards!

You're an Empire Strikes Back fan? Awesome film, it's my favourite as well. ;)
    I'd check out the Films boards as well as the Clone Wars/Television and Fan Art sections. If you're an Expanded Universe fan, I'd check out those boards as well: here.

You are welcome to post any other questions you have in here, we'll do our best to help you. :)

Good luck and enjoy the boards!

ThatSanj likes this.
  6. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I hate to reveal myself as part of the lowest common denominator here, but "Greetings beeches" is the best thread title we've ever had in this forum.

ThatSanj and Admiral Volshe like this.
  7. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Welcome...
    "I have been expecting you." - Palpatine
    "Hello, there." - Obi-Wan

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome ThatSanj! :)

Since you seem to love making art, you really should follow the link above about FanArt. There you can see other peoples pictures and post your art yourself - and of course, you can get some feedback.

There's another place that might be interesting for you: FanForce UK - a place where you can meet other SW fans from your area. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

ThatSanj likes this.