main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MattDoc, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    Just getting started here. Looking for discussions on Celebration V so I finally joined. Can't wait until August. I expect I'll see most/all of you there!

2. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Welcome! :D

I'm boycotting CV because it's not in the most logical location, LA. But I hope you have a good time. :p And I'll make it to the next one, so I won't complain. Much. [face_laugh]

Be sure to stop by at the Star Wars Community forum, and shoot me or any of the other mods a PM if you have any questions. :D

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome MattDoc! :)

You'll be able to meet a lot of us at CV, but not all. For example I can't come, since it's too far away and I planned my summer holidays already.

But nevertheless I hope you'll have lots of fun talking about CV and meeting the other members there! :D

Btw, if you're interested in meeting other SW fans from your area, you shouldn't miss checking out your local FanForce. General information about FanForce (FF) you'll get here. :)

And don't hesitate to ask, if you have any questions, ok? :)

Enjoy your stay! :D

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC! Celebration V discussion is here, and we have CV icons too :D

While you're here, yuo should check out Census and Games - it's a very fun place with great people are awesome games, and you could win cool username colors :)

Edit: Fixed link. :)

5. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    Awesome. Thanks for the great welcome!

6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.