main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings everyone.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MandyAhsokaTano, Mar 2, 2013.

1. MandyAhsokaTano

MandyAhsokaTano Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2013
    Hello, I am the new one here :)
    I'm here mostly to express my truest feelings about the clone wars with all of you who understand how I feel. When I watch the clone wars, I feel as if I escape this world and ascend upon a magical one, the one of my dreams. Anyone else feel the same way?
    Also, I just watched "The Wrong Jedi" and I had been crying for about 2 hours. I wanted her to go yet in the back of my mind, I was screaming "NOOOO, DON'T AHSOKA, DON'T LEAVE ANAKIN"
    May I please have your thoughts on this episode? And there is a season 6 right? Because I think I would die if there wasn't. I mean, it can't end this way. A lot of people are saying, she left mainly to avoid Order 66. What do you guys think? Do you think she'll rejoin the Jedi Council. I really want her too. Anyone have information on season 6?
    Thanks guys, I know, first post and look at all the questions. Thanks to all who welcome me and answer my questions!
    May the force be with you.

JediMaster_1977 likes this.
  2. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
  3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Welcome to JCF MandyAhsokaTano! As 77 said, that forum is a perfect place for you to discuss TCW, but otherwise. get involve in discussion and feel free to ask. :)

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    MandyAhsokaTano: Failte Nua Duine. I second the recommendations and want to encourage you that once you get involved, if you happen to have any questions or issues, @.tag one of us in this thread, as this is now your personal handy tech support area. Have fun.

5. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    Welcome to the JCF! I also really want Ahsoka to come back.

6. Flavia Serem

Flavia Serem Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 22, 2013
    Hi! [:D]
    Me too! It's a cute character...i don't really like this:_|
    I'm sensible >very sensible< crying every time when I saw a drama movie...
    Yep! Me :)

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hello, and welcome to the boards.

8. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Hey and Welcome. BTW-I personally think Ashoka has always been "The Right Jedi".