main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings Fellow Fans!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Fish On The Sand, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Fish On The Sand

Fish On The Sand Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2012
    I've been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. I was only five when I saw The Phantom Menace in theaters and since I loved it so much, my mom rented the VHS of the original trilogy. Put simply: I was hooked. The John Williams' score in particular makes these movies truly spectacular. Every single frame of these films is loaded with spectacular visuals and a truly timeless tale. The entire Saga remains my favorite franchise of any kind. I've visited this forum several time before and thought I might as well join this awesome board. I've been on other forums over the years and am looking to expand into an even larger community.:)

I look forward to talking Star Wars with fellow fans and discussing interesting topics about that galaxy far, far away...

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  2. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Hello and welcome!

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome aboard!

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Hi.

5, huh. I feel so - um, what was I talking about...?

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Well, you better pray that John Williams lives another 10 years as of today's announcement. :p

Failte Nua Duine. Welcome aboard. Get involved, make friends & enemies, and feel free to hit us up back in here if you need any navigation help or questions answered.

Fish On The Sand likes this.
  6. Fish On The Sand

Fish On The Sand Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2012
    Fingers crossed. I mean it cannot be Star Wars without him. Hopefully he'll find a way to score a couple of new themes for the first new film at least!

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Star Wars without Yoda, Vader, Sidious, an Empire, Stormtroopers, etc. is gonna be pop culture shock enough... Williams not living to see another trilogy through will be murder.