main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings fellow starwars lovers.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Star Burner, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Star Burner

Star Burner Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm new here but I'm no stranger to the star wars universe. I've been a long time fan of all things star wars. Since having kids and being forced to spend most of my time addressing the struggles of adult hood and this galaxy we live in, Ive had to kinda go into hiding like yoda after order 66 was given. With this new news of Disney taking control and the promise of new starwars movies to come I have decided it is time to reconnect myself with the force once again and lose myself in the starwars galaxy all over again. While we await the comming of a new era of starwars I hope to make some new friends in the force along the way.

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Failte Nua Duine. Hi. Thanks for stopping by. Plenty of people here to choose some new friends from. Look around and get involved. If you run into any issues, navigationally or otherwise, or need any assistance, check back in here with us. New film discussions are currently taking place in the sections "Films" and "Community".

3. SkywalkerDiCo

SkywalkerDiCo Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    Welcome SB! I like yourself, have been disconnected from the SW Universe for well the real universe! Its nice to go along with you on this new journey together to 2015 and beyond!

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  5. Star Burner

Star Burner Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    Good to meet you both I look forward to some good information sharing in the months to come.

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome, Star Burner! Myke's link will take you to our brand-new Episode VII forum, which seems to be what you're looking for :) Bu the JC also offers places for fanfic, books, and even non-Star Wars discussion! If you let us know what you're interested in, we can direct you to the correct place :)

7. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Hi and welcome to the boards!

8. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Welcome aboard.

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Star Burner! :)

Somehow I started to write "Star Burger"... I guess that's because I'm hungry. [face_laugh] You have a nice name! :)

How old are your kids? Old enough (at least 13 years) to join this forum during the waiting time until SW comes out and becoming a full SW fan? Would be cool (a whole family being SW fans), wouldn't it? :D

Enjoy your stay! :)