main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Greetings from Canada

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Nast_T, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    AH, we we. Zee french paht of zee ****we iz cwappiest paht to be en.imagine a smiley with a beret

Tom, if the snail suckers mess with tell them you american and not afraid to beat other countries.[face_beatup]

2. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    Not only is he suffering at zee hands of zee French hotel staff but zhey hav no internet access there.

When I call they answer only in French and then when I say "Um, room 523 please." They get annoyed and make me tell them "zee name of zee occupant of said room!"

But he will be escaping from zee hands of zee snotty ones tomorrow!

3. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    No net, those jerks

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Ah, zee ezkape frum zee ****we. Doez not evrywun love zee ****we? Zee ****we eez not like our ****we. Our ****we eez nice and clean. And tropeekal storm Tammy is making zee ****we wet, where eet eez already hot and moist just like a ****we should be. Eet is not a steenkee and durtee French ****we.

5. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    And so I zaid to zee waitrezz after noticeeng zat I only had a spoon and a knife -- I wood like a fock on zee table. And she says, "Evrybudy wanna fock on zee table."

6. Darth_Nast_T

Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    I am free! I have escaped from the evil carmel covered cheese curd munchers! (I kid you not... McDonalds there serves french fries covered in cheese curds and carmel sauce...)

Upon my departure I pointed out that they will not be so snotty when we annex their puny country in the name of spreading our style of commercial-democracy! To which the concerge told me "gozu heel" (which I assume is some sort of french apology)...

7. JediKnightAlestor

JediKnightAlestor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2004
    Meesa findens tha Frenchen speakins everys wheres.... Meesa thinks thatsa weesa usa da boomas ons tha Frenchens!