main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings from District_12

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kai Benson District_12, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Kai Benson District_12

Kai Benson District_12 Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2015
    Wow it has been ages since I came on this board. I used to post way back. It's been about close to 10 years. I don't even remember my old user name from back then.

But with The Force Awakens coming up I thought it would be fun to rejoin this place.

So as you can tell from my username I am a Hunger Games fan. The name is just one I created- guess you could say my own RP name if I were in the HG 'verse.

So you can either call me Kai, Benson, or D12.

I'm 26. F. US.

Now what do you all need to know?

In terms of Star Wars I've been a fan since I was 7 years old. As odd as it sounds, I saw the OT on VHS backwards because I loved the ROTJ cover the most. Then I went to ESB and then ANH. No surprise that ROTJ turned out to be my favorite out of all the films.

In terms of the PT, ROTS is my favorite.

Been collecting since I was that young too. Got my first action figures from my aunt and uncle for Christmas.

Anything else you all want to know?

2. Jo Lucas

Jo Lucas Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2015
    Hello D12, welcome!

I am new here, too.

Just curiosity, what would be the color of your lightsaber?:p

3. Kai Benson District_12

Aug 28, 2015
    Oh excellent question. My sister tells me she's always pictured me with a green lightsaber and to be honest that's what I see myself with.

However blue has always been my favorite color. Maybe if they had better blue ones- but nope, nope definitely green [ :greensaber: ]

Oh if Kylo Ren's lightsaber came in green, I would totally go for that!

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    welcome back to the boards

any questions please feel free to ask :)

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back home, Kai! :)

Do you remember anything from your old account name? If it's just the password, there's a way to get it back even, if the original email isn't working amore.

Have fun and don't forget your account again. ;)

6. Kai Benson District_12

Aug 28, 2015
    You know I don't. And again it had been 10 years since I used it so I forgot over time.