greetings from Gilroy

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by Dalaraan, Jan 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalaraan Jedi Padawan

hey guys..what's up?

currently we are working on a Star Wars fanfilm and we need Stormtroopers. We've already tried to garrisons in california and they shut us down. especially the golden gate garrison..who no longer wants to do fanfilms because they are bitter about troops2 never getting finished..what a bunch of babies. we've offered them luch, gas money, dvd, t-shirt, credit, donations, etc. but they still won't come. any of you know any other troopers..like, outside of the 501...or maybe some individuals who have stormtrooper costumes who'd like to help??
  2. Dalaraan Jedi Padawan

sorry if any find offense to the "babies" comment. we are really at the end of our ropes here...and I'm a bit touchy :)
  3. Dalaraan Jedi Padawan

we stand corrected:
    The CO of the golden gate garrison has e-mailed us numerous times and all those times he kept the information to an ABSOLUTE minumum. being very short and keeping us thinking. (also leading us to believe that NO one wants to do this stuff anymore) After a furious two days of prying, searching, and delving DEEP into the heart of the golden gate garrison, we have discovered reasons for not participating in this film or others similar to it. I wish they had told us all this sooner....we would have then said..ok no problem..then have left them alone. sorry for any confusion that may have arisen from this situation.
  4. Dalaraan Jedi Padawan

the REAL reason is...that they don't want to drive an hour to our location..two hours for those that live in san fran. We are meting with them on the first to try and work something out but I doubt anything will come of it.
  5. anthonymaul Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.